Rate Dr. Laura M. BARBER

Dr. Laura M. BARBER's Ratings

Love most of the staff and Dr Barber is wonderful with my girls, ages 1 & 11.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][213126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

Amazing Dr! I have two children, she remembers thier names and they love her. I have to take both with me even when only one is to be seen becasue they want to see her! My daughter has had multiple UTI infections and requires a lot of patience, my son has had a stomach ache that continues to be difficult to diagnose yet she has called me after hours to tell me lab results and spent more time with me than any other pedi ever has. She always takes her time to thoroughly explain what she believes is going on. I wish she was an OB and I look forward to having another child as long as she is in practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][213125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 29, 2012

Simply put... She is everything you expect in a pediatrician and more. You feel as if she cares about your child as much as you(the parent) do!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][213124].votes_count ]]