Rate Dr. Taras W. Didenko

Dr. Taras W. Didenko's Ratings

I finally found my psychiatrist after I went through so many crappy ones. I believe psychiatrist has to be the one that I can tell my story, and Dr Didenko is the one. Throughout our conversation,I felt I was really being listened to. Then, he explained his opinions on my conditions and his plans to deal with my situations in words that I could easily understand. I would definately recommend him to all my friends whoever need psychiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][213232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

Dr. Didenko is my second Psychiatric Doctor. He has way too many patients. It take a little while to get to know you. He is very knowledgeable and understanding. I would recommend him to anyone suffering from addiction.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][213231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

he offered me depacote after speaking with me for ten minutes. i tried to explain to him that i just need to excercise. he was my doctor when i was at an in patient program at alexian brothers. he spoke with me for ten minutes and after i had requested to have another doctor he simply got red in the face and walked out of the room. he is by far the most un professional doctor that i have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][213230].votes_count ]]