Rate Dr. TARAS W. DIDENKO

Dr. TARAS W. DIDENKO's Ratings

I finally found my psychiatrist after I went through so many crappy ones. I believe psychiatrist has to be the one that I can tell my story, and Dr Didenko is the one. Throughout our conversation,I felt I was really being listened to. Then, he explained his opinions on my conditions and his plans to deal with my situations in words that I could easily understand. I would definately recommend him to all my friends whoever need psychiatrist.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Didenko is my second Psychiatric Doctor. He has way too many patients. It take a little while to get to know you. He is very knowledgeable and understanding. I would recommend him to anyone suffering from addiction.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

he offered me depacote after speaking with me for ten minutes. i tried to explain to him that i just need to excercise. he was my doctor when i was at an in patient program at alexian brothers. he spoke with me for ten minutes and after i had requested to have another doctor he simply got red in the face and walked out of the room. he is by far the most un professional doctor that i have ever had.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2011 | flag