Dr. JOHN N. GOVOSTES

Dr. JOHN N. GOVOSTES

Rate Dr. JOHN N. GOVOSTES

Dr. JOHN N. GOVOSTES's Ratings

Unbelievable experience. The man bursts with confidence (not to be confused with cockiness) which instantly makes you feel better about the operation. He takes tremendous pride in his work, treating it as an art rather than "demolition". His bed side manner is impeccable. He really understands how to communicate with the patient at an equal level without "dumbing it down". Is very accessible to answer any questions no matter how little or dumb. He seems to genuinely care about your comfort level and is very accommodating. Having surgery on your mouth is one of the worst experiences you can have. But, if you have to have it, I highly recommend having it done by Dr. John Govostes.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014 | flag

My teeth have needed work for a long time and I have been scared to get the work done. So glad I did! Very good experience, and wish I had done it sooner.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014 | flag

I had 4 dental implants with Dr. John Govostes and I am very happy with the outcome. He was very professional and took his time with me. Strongly Recommended!!!

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Great Doctor!! My gums were really sensitive and I was putting off for a long time having gum surgery to fix them. I went to several doctors before, but I felt the most comfortable with Dr. Govostes. He fixed my sensitivity and they look really good. I had slight swelling and a little bit of discomfort, but that was to be expected and was explained to me prior. I'm very happy with the results.

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

I had a really good experience and results. He helped save my teeth. During the consult he spent time going over my options with presentations I could understand. My wife previously had a few dental implants done by him and recommended me to him and the office. Before seeing Dr. Govostes I had not been to the dentist for a few years and my wife was pushing me to go. For once I'm glad she did. Bruce

Submitted Jan. 12, 2014 | flag

Great experience. I had several dental implants and with a sinus lift with very little discomfort. Very happy with the results. I can finally chew food comfortably on that side of my mouth. Dr. Govostes was very patient and explained everything clearly. Frank N.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2013 | flag

Unprofessional, skills are not where they should be. Wouldn't recommend to any family or friends.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Govostes was very kind and gentle. I was impressed with his knowledge and explanation of my different options. His humor made having the surgery much easier. I have already recommended a few friends who need work to his office.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

I met Dr. Govostes through Dr. Damien Meola, when my daughter had four front teeth knocked out during a HS softball game. After being stabilized in the local ER trauma room, Dr. Damien Meola, also great, arranged to meet us at his Brighton office with Dr. Govostes, that evening. From the moment he took control of her, I felt confident. He performed surgery that evening and subsequently has performed a bone graft, explaining to us, utilizing the newest materials and techniques. Dr. Govostes loves what he does. He has a passion for his work and it shows. He appears to be constantly educating himself and performing the latest and greatest. We feel both doctors have treated our daughter as if she were a member of their family. She is about to start her implants and there is no hesitation on her part, or ours. He is smart, caring, and talented. As an RN, I only let the best near my family. I am so grateful for Dr. Meola introducing Dr. Govostes to us. Our sincerest Thank you's to them both.

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag

I was very impressed with Dr. Govostes and the care that he gave me. I'm one of those really nervous patients that dreads going to the dentist. I had several dental implants placed by him and he made the whole experience relaxing. I was referred to him by a friend and try and tell others about his work. I rarely give online reviews but I'm doing this one as appreciation for the his professionalism and the kind way he treated me. Thanks Dr. G you were great!

Submitted Nov. 30, 2011 | flag