Rate Dr. Edon Y. Hirt

Dr. Edon Y. Hirt's Ratings

What a bad experience with this dentist! He has bad breath and very uncaring while performing a root canal. He is not worth the money or aggravation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

this dentist was so bad, never send my worst enemy to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I had a root canal with Doctor Hirt who is very thorough, takes his time and able all: doesn't hurt. He does everything possible to make you feel at ease and without pain. Which finally works. I was supposed to have two treatments because my tooth was badly infected yet he stayed very late to finish in one treatment. Dr Hirt checks with X-rays that the work is perfect and is a kind person. I would recommend him forever person who fears root canal!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Hirt was GREAT!!! Not only is he patient, He's very informative step by step. I had an appointment today for root canal treatment, He not only confirmed that that particular tooth needed root canal due to my complaints of discomfort in that area He took the time with other patients waiting to re review x-rays retake them, and test my teeth with cold test treatment which was such a great test it pointed out the tooth that was bothering me. Dr. Hirt is a great Dentist!!! I post this because I would personally refer everybody to Him. I NORMALLY DONT POST REVIEWS UNLESS SERVICES ARE OUTSTANDING OR NEGATIVE... IF YOU'RE IN NEED OF A DENTIST DR EDON HIRT IS WONDERFUL!!! VERY PROFESSIONAL, OLD SCHOOL FEEL FROM A GREAT YOUNG DENTIST!!! I also thought it was great the way He interacted with dental assistants and the way that seemed to admire Him!!! THANK YOU DR HIRT FOR A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE BECAUSE I WAS A BIT FRIGHTENED BUT YOU TOOK MY PAIN ANS FEAE AWAY :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2237643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

my tooth was killing me when I went to see a root canal specialist Dr. Hirt. He was so calm and gentle that I felt at ease right away, he took his time and did a series of tests on several of my teeth to determine the right tooth that was the cause of all my pain and discomfort. It felt so good and comforting to have such a caring and knowledgeable doctor taking care of me. He was so gentle that I didn't even feel the injection or anything after that when he was doing my root canal. he took his time without rushing and not only got me out of pain but made me his life long patient. I will refer anyone that is in need of root canal to visit Dr. Hirt because he is the only one I am ever going to trust with my teeth when it comes to root canals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2237637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Hirt is awesome. I had an infected molar that was killing me for three days until I saw Dr. Hirt. He was very easy to talk to, understanding and very thorough in his diagnosis as well as gentle in his treatment. He took his time to get me completely numb before start and then he was so calm and easy going that I didn't even felt like I'm in the dental chair. After the treatment was completed and the numbness went away I felt like my tooth never had any problem. I recommend Dr. Hirt to everyone in need of root canal treatment since my experience with him was amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2237635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I had been suffering a tooth ache in my lower left tooth on and off for years. Several dentists were not able to find out why. Dr. Hirt was so detailed in his examination, very caring and patient as he explained everything to me. I had my root canal that day and he made sure that it was a painless experience the whole time. For the first time in about 8 years I can now say that my tooth is pain free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2237634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Very bad experience - anasthesia wore off midway and wouldn't stop I thought I was going to faint! Immediately got infected and when I called him to schedule an emergency appointment I was told the first one avail able was 2 weeks from then! Very unhelpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][213362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2012

Dr. Hirt performed a root canal on me last week. I as very nervous. He patiently talked me through the procedure and I didn't feel a thing. I also experienced no post procedure pain and needed no antibiotics. I highly recommend Dr. Hirt!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][213361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

lousy dentist - never trust a doctor called HIRT! had to take my work elsewhere because his shabby work got infected -

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][213360].votes_count ]]