Rate Dr. Doug J. Delafield

Dr. Doug J. Delafield's Ratings

His CMT Brittany needs an attitude adjustment. He only works 3 days a week and you never get a call back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Office/reception staff rude and short with patients. It's like an inquisition when asking to speak with the doctors assistant or leave a message. Not happy with the service I have received over the past several years. Appointment has been scheduled with a new medical office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Delafield will take his time listening to you, but you have to make an appt for EVERYTHING. He will not do anything over the phone, even if you saw him 2 weeks ago for the same problem. He won't call a prescription in for you, nothing, unless you go in. Wait times are VERY long. I find him to be rude. The staff take days to get back with you. I am changing doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1975659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

Dr. Delafield is kind and seems concerned. But his office staff is not friendly, timely in making appointments or calls about test results. When your health is at stake you prefer to have a team of people who care about your best interest and who will put your needs as a priority. His staff does not seem to have that mindset.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1975658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2012

I am 37 years old and Dr. Delafield has been the BEST doctor I ever had. I have had one previous doctor before him for some years and finally felt that I need to find another because I felt that I was not getting listened to and the proper care that I needed. I felt that my previous docter would just rush in and out and not FULLY understand how I felt or my symptoms, he just talked for a second, wrote prescriptions and left. I also heard from alot of his other people that he did that to them as well. Well when it comes to Dr. Delafield he is nothing like that. He checks EVERYTHING over to make sure you are ok and he will DEMAND test be done if he even has the slightest tought that it's needed. I had a very serious illness and this man got on the phone during my visit to get me in to see a specialist the next day, even though my OBGYN had already scheduled me an appointment that was a week later, Dr. Delafield got me in the NEXT DAY. This man cares, never had to wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1975657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

DR. DELAFIELD HAS CONTINUALLY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND AS MY TWINS DOCTOR AND MINE. HE HAS BEEN SO AMAZING AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN EXTREMELY CARING AND ALWAYS MAKES THE APPROPRIATE REFERRALS AND HAS THE PROPER TESTS DONE. WE DRIVE FROM INDIANAPOLIS TO SEE DR. DELAFIELD. HE PROPERLY DIAGNOSED MY GIRLS WHEN DOCTORS IN INDIANAPOLIS CONTINUALLY MIS DIAGNOSED THEM WHICH COULD HAVE CAUSED SERIOUS PROBLEMS ON DOWN THE ROAD. YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG WITH HIM AS YOUR DOCTOR! NO DOUBT

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1975656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Very disappointing service offered by this doctor. Long wait to be seen by him even if you come to appointment on time or early. I had to contact BBB and Humana as this doctor would not return my calls when I attempted to find out the results for my blood test. DO NOT RECOMMEND

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1975655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Delafield was not the best doctor I've ever been to. He is fairly arrogant and full of himself, and thusly he doesn't listen to patients as well as he could or probably should.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1975654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Sometimes overbooked, but worth the wait. He asks about personal life to get to know you. Is concerned of patient/parent disagrees with him and has always tried to find out why and what can be done about it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1975653].votes_count ]]