Rate Dr. MARK L. DUMONSKI

Dr. MARK L. DUMONSKI's Ratings

I was referred to Dr Dumonski through my case manager and I am so thankful for the decision to see to and talk with him, I was not a surgical fix but he did everything to help me within his abilities. I would refer my family and friends to this DR he is one of the good ones. Don't let his age fool you!

Submitted March 5, 2014 | flag

I mainly dealt with Dr Dumonski's PA. She diagnosed me, ordered all meds, called me, ordered MRI. Never heard another word...even though I had a significant rupture in my disc that required surgery right away. I referred my self to a neuro surgeon who got me in right away and had me I surgery and fixed in 2 days. I still to this day have not heard anything from this office, even asking how I was am feeling. I know that he read the MRI and the report surely was recorded and surely he requested for me to be seen right away...nope nothing! Wouldn't recommend ever. And his nurse..wow..she must be really over worked. She has a terrible attitude and said some pretty uncalled for things to me. "You will have to just deal with that pain, it's thanksgiving" "what do you need? You are not my only patient and there are others just as important as you" well good..I'm NEVER coming back! Like EVER!

Submitted Jan. 18, 2014 | flag

He is a very young doctor. Nevertheless he is very knowledgeable, good bedside manners. I went to him for my neck problem. I recommend him to anyone.

Submitted March 5, 2012 | flag