Rate Dr. Frank J. Attenello

Dr. Frank J. Attenello's Ratings

Dr. Attenello is the best doctor I have ever had. He is conscientious, caring and very knowledgeable. I wish I could be his patient always. However, I have lost my insurance so I will have to go to an HMO.

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Attenello is the most thorough doctor I have ever been to. He recommended that I see a couple of specialists who were as attentive and knowledgeable as he. I have never had such a complete physical. He is great!

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Attenello saved my life. I had very early stage ovarian cancer and I had gone to many other doctors because of mild symptoms of pain. Dr. Attenello was the only one to take my complaints seriously and do an extensive and complete physical exam on me. He found my cancer early and I am now cancer free going on two years. I recommend all my family members and friends to go to Dr. Attenello. He is the most knowledgeable and compassionate physician I have ever met.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2007 | flag

Dr Attenello is the best!!!!! He is a wonderful doctor, I hope he never retires!

Submitted Nov. 28, 2006 | flag

Doctor Attenello is the most compassionate, knowledgeable and caring doctor I have ever gone to and I am 92 years old. My wife, children and grandchildren all see Dr. Attenello and we love him.

Submitted July 3, 2006 | flag