Rate Dr. Hollen D. MEYER

Dr. Hollen D. MEYER's Ratings

After suffering from severe IBS for two years I came to see Dr Meyer. I had seen three gastroenterologists and my family doctor and a psychiatrist none of whom was able to do more than prescribe drugs that didn't work. She promised if I followed her plan I would be feeling better than ever soon. It wasn't easy but I am so relieved to have my life back. I highly recommend Dr Meyer and her whole staff. She will tailor a plan to your needs and follow up weekly to make sure you're progressing in the right direction.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Meyer assured me that she could help me and I trusted that she could after seeing so many other doctors that didn't. The diet that she gives after the cleanse will be helpful for diabetics I'm sure but since I'm not diabetic and have tons of food allergies/sensitivities it was not helpful at all and extremely limiting, that is not how I want to live my life. I thought the diet plan would be customized to me personally since I paid her so much money, but it wasn't. Every patient is given the same diet plan and for that kind of money I really think it should be personalized. She did help me figure out that I had more food sensitivities than I thought (through very expensive blood work not covered by insurance) but that was about it. Also be advised that she is a chiropractor and not a dietician, so take her advice with a grain of salt. She seems to be a nice person but I would only recommend her to people with diabetes.

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag

She is over priced, office visit will cost you $275+. Promises cure for diabetes which has not be proven. The staff is not equipped for medical evaluation so if your blood orders comes out badly you wont be notified until your next visit weeks later,of which you will be persuaded to enter her program of thousands of dollars. Once you sign up the care and compassion is gone. If you get sick on her products she will tell you to call your doctor.

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

So far she is excellent. I actually think I will enjoy having her as a care person.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2010 | flag