Rate Dr. Fengyu Zhao

Dr. Fengyu Zhao's Ratings

From my first visit with Dr. Fengyu, I was pleased and confident I would receive the best care for my needs. Dr. Fengyu is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He's caring, patient and treated with kid gloves. I recommend anyone whose in need of acupuncture therapy.

Submitted March 24, 2014 | flag

I went to multiple doctors with no help in my pain just drugs dr .zhao made me feel better in 2 sessions i been suffering pain since 2006 pain is almost completley gone

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

He is the best acupuncturist out there! he knows where I have the pain better than I do. Hes always welcoming me with a bright smile and always makes sure i'm okay, gives me the best service, ive never been so excited in my life to go to a physical therapy

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

I have been suffering my hip pain for a long time since March,2012.When I sit, my coccyx will be very painful.I did all the treatments that I can think.Took picture for my coccyx, took medicine,put the traditional Chinese medicine paste on the coccyx...... But,the pain didn't disappear,instead it became stronger than before.I don't know the reason and everyday I must bear the pain,which really makes me very sad.Luckily, I met Dr.Zhao who was introduced by a friend. He is really nice.He told me that my blood and air might be blocked in the end point of my back spinal column and so the pain comes out from the coccyx. What he said sounds very reasonable although I am not quite familiar with the traditional Chinese medicine.I want to have a try.Dr.Zhao made acupuncture on my hip,in the meantime he did massage on my back so that my blood and air can become unobstructed.After 3 times of acupuncture and massage,I am much better than before.Thanks Dr.Zhao.I will insist Dr.Zhao's treatment.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2012 | flag

I had severe cold and digestion problem. Dr. Zhao served me Acupuncture Point treatment. I was very surprised how I recoverd so fast. I could join on parade of Veterance' day in Mahattan NY next day. I strongly recommend to try Acupuncture Point treatment. Thanks, Dr. Zhao.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Zhao is an excellent doctor! I had a large fibroid inside my uterus which caused a lot of problems. All the surgeonts suggested a very dangerous surgery (possible hysterectomy) which I did not want to risk since I haven't got any kids yet!I started to visit Dr. Zhao and instantly felt the difference (less pain and bleeding)! He used acupuncture and herb teas which helped me to get the fibroid out of the uterus and I had it removed complication free in a 10 min. procedure!Thanks to Dr. Zhao I'm back to normal!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2012 | flag

I have the back pain , shoulder pain due to long hour sitting in front of the computer, after get my first acupuncture treatment form Doctor Frank, My felt really relieved a lot and was able to go back to work again in a long hour job,I couldn't thank him a lot, it was really immediately result for me !

Submitted Oct. 29, 2012 | flag