Dr. William T. Naftel

Grad. Year: 1971

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 2.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. William T. Naftel has a poor overall rating on RateMDs.com. frown

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Urologist-related: urinary tract, prostate, bladder, erectile dysfunction, kidney stone disease, male infertility, prostate cancer, urinary incontinence
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5578690

25/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.9  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "William" to "William T."
RID: 1695048

24/01/12 2 1 1 1 Before the surgery he spent as much time as I needed for him to convince me that the surgery was the best way to go. Right after the surgery he said it was a tremendous success but I've had complications ever since and each time I'd book an appointment with him to discuss it, I found the wait time to be extensive and he was completely dismissive of my concerns. I feel like he destroyed my life: after nearly a year following the surgery I still suffer from incontinence and ED. If that's success I'd hate to see what failure looks like. A word of advice to anyone considering prostate removal: check out the doctor COMPLETELY before going under the knife.
Respond

15/01/12 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1411849
10/04/11 2 2 1 1 Uncaring, dismissive, punctured rectum in prostate surgery, stay away at all costs.
RID: 747891
21/12/08 4 4 2 2 Kept forgetting major details from visit to visit. Condescending, dismissive, arrogant.Though still in need of treatment from a specialist, I won't be returning to this doctor.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 557125
03/04/08 1 2 1 1 This was the most uncaring , doctor I can recollect. What a waste of time. He was beyond condescending and totally aloof.
RID: 317724
14/05/07 3 1 1 Uncaring, abrupt and condescending. He rushes about and appears interested in his financial affairs and not his patients well being.
RID: 179908