Rate Dr. William T. Naftel

Dr. William T. Naftel's Ratings

Before the surgery he spent as much time as I needed for him to convince me that the surgery was the best way to go. Right after the surgery he said it was a tremendous success but I've had complications ever since and each time I'd book an appointment with him to discuss it, I found the wait time to be extensive and he was completely dismissive of my concerns. I feel like he destroyed my life: after nearly a year following the surgery I still suffer from incontinence and ED. If that's success I'd hate to see what failure looks like. A word of advice to anyone considering prostate removal: check out the doctor COMPLETELY before going under the knife.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2012 | flag

Uncaring, dismissive, punctured rectum in prostate surgery, stay away at all costs.

Submitted April 10, 2011 | flag

Kept forgetting major details from visit to visit. Condescending, dismissive, arrogant.Though still in need of treatment from a specialist, I won't be returning to this doctor.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2008 | flag

This was the most uncaring , doctor I can recollect. What a waste of time. He was beyond condescending and totally aloof.

Submitted April 3, 2008 | flag

Uncaring, abrupt and condescending. He rushes about and appears interested in his financial affairs and not his patients well being.

Submitted May 14, 2007 | flag