Rate Dr. Chad C. Drouin

Dr. Chad C. Drouin's Ratings

My son was extremely nervous about getting his wisdom teeth out and Dr. Drouin really went out of his way to make him feel relaxed, it went from a being scared to death situation to a very pleasant situation. More doctors should take the time to make their patients feel at ease when stepping into their office for a procedure. Also the staff was one of the friendliest and professional staff I have seen in a long time at any doctors office, they also had a hand in making my son not feel as scared as he really was. I would recommend Dr. Drouin and his office to anyone looking for a quality surgeon and a professional office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][104274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

Dr. Drouin extracted my tooth in July, I had broken it off and it was beyond repair, the office had no hesitation adding me in as an emergency and took care of me in a very efficient manner. The staff is very friendly and caring and you can tell they all work well together as a team. Dr. Drouin went over all my options for tooth replacement and I went back to him three months later for an implant. I totally recommend him for his skills as well as his chairside manner. The staff is easy to work with as well. My family and I will look no further for a good oral surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][104273].votes_count ]]