Rate Dr. David Hakimi

Dr. David Hakimi's Ratings

Dr. Hakimi is the best! His gentle manner and excellent skills are the perfect combination for what I had, a root canal. His assistant, Alisha, is so knowledgeable at her job she was ready for his next procedure before he had the need or opportunity to ask, and they are both very cool people too, and the music that I asked for through "Pandora's" were songs Alisha also knew by heart and relaxed me so much I nodded off and slept quite a few times for a little each time. And this was for a 'root canal.' I felt pain for a total of about one second, which Dr. Hakimi took away with more Novocaine. This was my second root canal, and I'm planning to get my third and last within a few weeks. Thank you, Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

I went to have some minor work done. I was hoping to put it off, but I have heard wonderful things about Dr. Hakimi and knew I had to go in. My entire experience was great and best of all it was painless. I usually feel the numbing lasts long after I go home, but not this time. The doctor was so professional and I felt comfortable throughout the experience. Dr. Hakimi changed the way I view dentists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

I visited Westlake Smile Design to seal some old cavities I had and were driving me crazy. I really liked the results so I decided to have some other cosmetic procedures done. My insurance covered most of the treatment so I was really happy for that. The Dr is an excellent dentist and I will definitely visit him again for any dental treatment I decide to do in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Hakimi for many years now. I must say he is a painless dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Staff was very friendly, made me feel comfortable and welcome. Doctor was great; made sure I understood everything going on. Also while getting fillings, the doctor was gentle with the shots and I barely felt them. So glad I found a good dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Going to Westlake Smile Design was the best decision I have ever made. I have a beautiful smile thanks to Dr. Hakimi’s excellent work. I used to have decay in most of my teeth and Dr. Hakimi was able to restore them by placing porcelain crowns. He is not only a great dentist, but also he is very friendly, dedicated and extremely patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

My teeth were very sensitive and I suffered from a lot of pain. I went to Westlake Smile Design and Dr. Hakimi where I received Root Canal Therapy. I like going to his office because it not only comfortable but Dr. Hakimi and all of his team are very efficient, pleasant and comforting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

From the time I called to make my appointment to the time I left the office after my first visit, this place was fantastic.

Dr Hakimi himself was terrific. Even though I know he had several other patients waiting for him, I didn't feel rushed for a second. He even made sure to finish our random conversation about bikes before he asked to poke around inside my mouth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I'm writing this review on behalf of my dad. He used to have some really bad teeth, and at 64 they were not getting any better (he neglected them for years). My siblings and I gave him a smile make over for his birthday. I took my dad to see my dentist, Dr. Hakimi, because he’s the most gentle and caring dentist I’ve been to. He explained to him the procedure in a detailed and easy to understand manner. Everything went great! Both my dad and I couldn't be happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

The DR was very knowledgeable and welcoming... I am a new patient and have a hard time finding a Dentist that I like. He did an amazing job with the work on my teeth and I have a follow up in 2 weeks. Success!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568714].votes_count ]]