Rate Dr. David Hakimi

Dr. David Hakimi's Ratings

Awesome! I like that he explains everything in detail and goes out of his way to make sure you are comfortable.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

The restrooms at this office were spotless. It smelled amazing in there and looked immaculate. I love how attentive they are here. Even when notified that they have a personal phone call, they always wait to take it later. Their full attention is always on me and it makes me feel special. Not only could I tell that the practiced good oral hygiene themselves, they had one of the brightest smiles I've ever seen. It gave me a lot more confidence that I was seeing someone who knew what they were talking about. I don't think I have ever been put on hold here for a long time and am so impressed with how quickly all of my questions are answered. There's nothing worse than having to wait on hold for a half an hour just to get someone to talk to you. All the equipment at this office is state-of-the-art. I feel very safe here because I know it's safe and current.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hakimi is the best dentist. I did not feel anything during or after the treatment, not even the shot. After the treatment all of my older filling were replaced and the teeth looked new.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

My visit was the best I've experienced as an adult! All staff in office made a very stressful procedure not stressful. Everything was clearly explained to me, the procedure was done in a caring way. I would recommend Dr. Hakimi to friends and family.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

The DR was very knowledgeable and welcoming... I am a new patient and have a hard time finding a Dentist that I like. He did an amazing job with the work on my teeth and I have a follow up in 2 weeks. Success!

Submitted July 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hakimi is an amazing dentist!. I am never in pain! He is always patient, explains what he is going to do before he does it and makes sure you are okay while doing it. There is always follow up after you have had something done to make sure you are okay. The staff are also amazing and always friendly and make you feel comfortable. I highly recommend this dentist.

Submitted April 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hakimi has a very gentle touch. I went in to have a cavity filled and was very impressed. After the numbing medications faded away, I virtually felt no pain. I was also very impressed by the courtesy of the office staff. Overall it was a great experience I recommend Dr. Hakimi, especially those afraid of dentists! Very calming, gentle, and professional. Thanks Dr. Hakimi!!

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag