Rate Dr. David Hakimi

Dr. David Hakimi's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Hakimi for many years now. I must say he is a painless dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Staff was very friendly, made me feel comfortable and welcome. Doctor was great; made sure I understood everything going on. Also while getting fillings, the doctor was gentle with the shots and I barely felt them. So glad I found a good dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Going to Westlake Smile Design was the best decision I have ever made. I have a beautiful smile thanks to Dr. Hakimi’s excellent work. I used to have decay in most of my teeth and Dr. Hakimi was able to restore them by placing porcelain crowns. He is not only a great dentist, but also he is very friendly, dedicated and extremely patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

My teeth were very sensitive and I suffered from a lot of pain. I went to Westlake Smile Design and Dr. Hakimi where I received Root Canal Therapy. I like going to his office because it not only comfortable but Dr. Hakimi and all of his team are very efficient, pleasant and comforting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

From the time I called to make my appointment to the time I left the office after my first visit, this place was fantastic.

Dr Hakimi himself was terrific. Even though I know he had several other patients waiting for him, I didn't feel rushed for a second. He even made sure to finish our random conversation about bikes before he asked to poke around inside my mouth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I'm writing this review on behalf of my dad. He used to have some really bad teeth, and at 64 they were not getting any better (he neglected them for years). My siblings and I gave him a smile make over for his birthday. I took my dad to see my dentist, Dr. Hakimi, because he’s the most gentle and caring dentist I’ve been to. He explained to him the procedure in a detailed and easy to understand manner. Everything went great! Both my dad and I couldn't be happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

The DR was very knowledgeable and welcoming... I am a new patient and have a hard time finding a Dentist that I like. He did an amazing job with the work on my teeth and I have a follow up in 2 weeks. Success!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

He was friendly, caring, and non-judgmental. Would recommend him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Awesome! I like that he explains everything in detail and goes out of his way to make sure you are comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

The restrooms at this office were spotless. It smelled amazing in there and looked immaculate. I love how attentive they are here. Even when notified that they have a personal phone call, they always wait to take it later. Their full attention is always on me and it makes me feel special. Not only could I tell that the practiced good oral hygiene themselves, they had one of the brightest smiles I've ever seen. It gave me a lot more confidence that I was seeing someone who knew what they were talking about. I don't think I have ever been put on hold here for a long time and am so impressed with how quickly all of my questions are answered. There's nothing worse than having to wait on hold for a half an hour just to get someone to talk to you. All the equipment at this office is state-of-the-art. I feel very safe here because I know it's safe and current.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2493186].votes_count ]]