Rate Dr. Gretchen W. Pearce

Dr. Gretchen W. Pearce's Ratings

I have been Pearce for a year and half now and my first visit I was relieved when I was only in the waiting room for a couple of minutes. Every visit has been prompt and thorough. Also the one negative review on here is a misunderstanding because since the summer of 2013 she has never had a nurse practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

This is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. Wouldn't go to anyone else! She helped me get off all my medications, loose weight and now I am in great health! One of a kind doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2238042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

What I hoped would be a routine visit revealed a more serious condition, and Dr. Pearce saw me through the process in the greatest possible caring and professional manner. Her office, staff, and referral process were first rate. Genuine thanks to Dr. Pearce!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][213677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

The doctor was never there to see my husband. He had high blood pressure and was on 4 wrong medicines that his new doctor in Kansas City threw away and put him on medicine that kept his blood pressure under control. He told her staff/nurse that his blood pressure was high that they laughed at him. He saw her nurse practioner more than the doctor because she was never there. He had to seek medical care elsewhere because of neglect of medical care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][213676].votes_count ]]