Rate Dr. Stephen F. Wawrose

Dr. Stephen F. Wawrose's Ratings

Dr. Wawrose treated my 3 year old for an emergency tonsilectomy/adnoidectomy/tubes in ears when his tonsils swelled up and couldn't breathe. He did a superb job, and my son LOVED to go see him. He was on call after the surgery with a quick response when I called him late at night, and did a wonderful job reassuring me during the procedures. I highly recommend him. His offices are also very friendly and efficient.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2009 | flag

Dr. Wawrose did a wonderful job with my 7 year-old. He spoke and interacted to her and treated her as a patient, not a child. It made her feel morecomfortable when he performed her surgery. I highly recommend him.

Submitted June 6, 2008 | flag

Dr. Wawrose is a wonderful doctor. He personally calls you back when you call with a question...my family doctor doesn't even do that. He's gone out of his way to be helpful.

Submitted July 3, 2007 | flag

He is an awesome doctor and communicates well with the patient. He is very knowledgable in the field and his staff is great. I don'thave one negative thing to say about him.

Submitted May 16, 2007 | flag

Dr. Wawrose is an excellent Doctor. I have nothing but positive things to say about him.

Submitted May 16, 2007 | flag

Dr. Wawrose treats you like an equal, returns telephone calls himself, and provides excellent care. I highly recommend him.

Submitted June 26, 2006 | flag