Rate Dr. Bryan E. Bruns

Dr. Bryan E. Bruns's Ratings

Very nice and knowledgeable doctor. His office doesn't have view of the ocean, in case you read the previous review, it's in a tall office building and they don't validate parking. It's always a pleasant surprise to find a psychiatrist with personality who knows his "stuff". The doctor's secretary, Barbara, is very nice and funny too.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2013 | flag

Super snazzy neighborhood (La Jolla) with killer view of ocean. He gave me an odd look when I commented on the stunning view. In stark contrast the waiting room was a tiny dingy little closet, very very weird. Anyway, we got through the initial introductions and of course I was nervous, but he didn't seem to make an attempt to help me trust him with my feelings etc. I ended up feeling totally deflated and disappointed and worse than when I went there. It's worth it to skip this one and keep on looking.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bruns is a GREAT doctor! I've been seeing him for years and he is extremely compassionate and helpful. I HIGHLY recommend him!

Submitted Oct. 1, 2010 | flag

Very knowledgeable,compassionate and professional. Took my insurance with no problem!

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

Helps you get whatever you need. But the guy doesn't take insurance, for whatever reasons. Funky personality, but if you can put up with him, he prescribes anything you desire.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2004 | flag