Rate Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi

Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi's Ratings

I became ill while in Florida and the hotel suggested Dr. Ferdoswsi. When I called him he said it would be $500 to come to the hotel. At the end of his visit we were presented with a $2200 bill! Home Visit $500 plus Emergent Services for $400 plus Administer Injection $500, plus Decadron for $350 plus a B12 Injection for $200 and a Zpak for $250. None of these fee's were presented ahead of time. My husband could have gone to the pharmacy and gotten the Zpak for my co-pay of $10. In my opinion these fee;s are unethical and Dr. Ferdowsi should have an obligation to discuss his fee's with his patients upfront and not take advantage of prople who are sick.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

very pleasant and knowledgable, helped my husband and I

Submitted April 1, 2011 | flag

Dr Ferdowsi was an amazing physician and I really appreciate his listening skills and his keen ability to explain the issues and provide exceptional care!

Submitted Dec. 24, 2010 | flag