Rate Dr. Stephen D. Wood

Dr. Stephen D. Wood's Ratings

Has been our family doctor and our friends familty doctor for over 15 years. Has saved several of our friends lives due to spot-on diagnosis. Dont think I would be here today without him. If he ever moves to another city we are also moving.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Wood is OUTSTANDING! He is the primary care for my entire family. We wouldn't think of seeing another doctor. Dr Wood takes the time to ensure I understand everything, and he explains his findings in plain english rather then use medical jargon like some in the field.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr Stephen Wood is a great doctor. He took care of my father after being diagnosed with cancer. He is now by doctor and has helped me very much. He is very educated and has the best bedside manner. He is always willing to sit with you and explain the visit

Submitted Nov. 15, 2011 | flag

Very good and extremely well researched in his field.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2010 | flag

AWESOME DR!! He cares and you can tell, you never feel like hes in a rush, talks about natural care as well.Love him!!!

Submitted March 10, 2010 | flag

On of the very best Family Doctors availible. He really knows his stuff and remembers everything.

Submitted June 3, 2009 | flag