Dr. Stephen D. Wood

Grad. Year: 1978

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Stephen D. Wood has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Stephen" to "Stephen D."
RID: 1671284
28/12/11 5 5 5 5 Has been our family doctor and our friends familty doctor for over 15 years. Has saved several of our friends lives due to spot-on diagnosis. Dont think I would be here today without him. If he ever moves to another city we are also moving.
RID: 1650588
02/12/11 4 4 5 5 Dr. Wood is OUTSTANDING! He is the primary care for my entire family. We wouldn't think of seeing another doctor. Dr Wood takes the time to ensure I understand everything, and he explains his findings in plain english rather then use medical jargon like some in the field.  Respond
RID: 1635333
15/11/11 5 4 5 5 Dr Stephen Wood is a great doctor. He took care of my father after being diagnosed with cancer. He is now by doctor and has helped me very much. He is very educated and has the best bedside manner. He is always willing to sit with you and explain the visit
RID: 1319552
22/12/10 5 5 5 5 Very good and extremely well researched in his field.  Respond
RID: 1124804
10/03/10 5 3 5 5 AWESOME DR!! He cares and you can tell, you never feel like hes in a rush, talks about natural care as well.Love him!!!
RID: 903507
03/06/09 5 4 5 5 On of the very best Family Doctors availible. He really knows his stuff and remembers everything.  Respond