Rate Dr. Stephen D. Wood

Dr. Stephen D. Wood's Ratings

Has been our family doctor and our friends familty doctor for over 15 years. Has saved several of our friends lives due to spot-on diagnosis. Dont think I would be here today without him. If he ever moves to another city we are also moving.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][707043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

Dr. Wood is OUTSTANDING! He is the primary care for my entire family. We wouldn't think of seeing another doctor. Dr Wood takes the time to ensure I understand everything, and he explains his findings in plain english rather then use medical jargon like some in the field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][707042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2011

Dr Stephen Wood is a great doctor. He took care of my father after being diagnosed with cancer. He is now by doctor and has helped me very much. He is very educated and has the best bedside manner. He is always willing to sit with you and explain the visit

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][707041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

Very good and extremely well researched in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][707040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2010

AWESOME DR!! He cares and you can tell, you never feel like hes in a rush, talks about natural care as well.Love him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][707039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

On of the very best Family Doctors availible. He really knows his stuff and remembers everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][707038].votes_count ]]