Rate Dr. Jessica T. Ellsworth

Dr. Jessica T. Ellsworth's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Just called to make an appointment as a potential new patient, and explained my medical issue...I was told, "I am happy to help, she is seeing new patients end of June." Today's date is 3/6/13, obviously this would not work for me, yet there was no care or consideration for helping me in the meantime. Does this very well rated Dr. know that her staff is pushing away new clients?

Submitted March 6, 2013 | flag

Best doctor I've ever had, very helpful! She takes the time to consult with you and understand your situation and needs.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2012 | flag

Although her receptionist is unfriendly,rude and short with patients- I would recommend Dr. Ellsworth highly. She brings you into her rooms herself and truly makes you feel as though you were the only and most important patient. She is thorough and helpful as well as friendly. She is professional and knowledgeable and available.

Submitted July 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ellsworth was 100% fantastic! She was very caring and made me feel comfortable meeting a new physician. I was seen promptly and the doctor herself came to the lobby to take me back. I would recommend her to anyone!

Submitted June 19, 2009 | flag

What I appreciate about Dr. Ellsworth is that she is able and willing to make the tough calls. I know and trust that Dr. Ellsworth has my best interest in mind when she determines the best course of treatment for me. Her caring and intelligent nature is superior to any other doctor who has ever treated me. :)

Submitted May 9, 2009 | flag

If you have a cold do not go to this doctor, she tends to shy away from antibiotics to the point of misdiagnosing. Otherwise very sweet, punctual, communicative. Receptionist tends to be a little dry and unfriendly.

Submitted May 5, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ellsworth is the smartest, finest, and most concerned physician I've ever had ( I am 66 years). I feel very fortunate to have her in my life. She is the greatest and most knowledgeable of any physician I've ever used. Her office and staff are highly professional

Submitted April 15, 2009 | flag

Dr Ellsworth is very professional and kind. When I need to see a doctor on short notice due to random colds or health issues, she can always fit me in. Her staff is also very friendly and they recognize me when I call in. Best doctor I have seen in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area.

Submitted May 29, 2008 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Ellsworth for years and followed her when she opened her own practice in North Scottsdale. She has always been attentive and calls me a few days after the visit. Same as alot of the previous response, I never wait more than 5 minutes from my appointment time. She still doesn't employ an RN or assistant to handle the misc stuff (blood pressure, temperature) as she prefers to do it herself. I would recommend her to anyone needing a PCP as long as she is taking on new patients.

Submitted March 2, 2008 | flag