Rate Dr. Brent C. Morgan

Dr. Brent C. Morgan's Ratings

Dr. Morgan was very good to me. I saw him 7 years prior for the same issue, herniated discs in c5/6, and c6/7 plus spinal stenosis. He did not do surgery the first time, though I suspect many would. The second bout with this issue he did lay out all the treatment options, but recommended surgery. He answered all of my questions, told me what to expect and treated me courteously and with respect. He isn't someone you go to for small talk, but, wasn't arrogant or telling me I had to have one option over another. His staff has been very good, always helpful and cheerful. they have been very knowledgable and have answered all questions cheerfully and accurately. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

Great neurosurgeon. Very conservative. Treated my wife without surgery and she is better even though other surgeon recommended surgery

Submitted Aug. 6, 2012 | flag

This surgeon is good only if you are having alight threating illness and there are no other doctor. He is good at what he does, may be he is better. This doctors doesn't not explain much and doesn't calm his patient beside just looking or exploring for his surgical interest. Its the bad attitude and non-sympahetic and caring part that bothered me the most. If you get a wrong test done and it is not exactly as he told you. His attitude starts from that and usually he doesn't spend much time with patient to discuss or calm them down and show them treatment options. ONCE AGAIN YOU GOD TO HAVE SURGERY AND NO OTHER OPTION GO HERE. It is my personal experience and Opinion. Take and please take second or third or more opinion before any surgery. good luck folks God bless you all.

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

Top knotch DR. He was very knowledgable and saved my sisters life as far as i am concerned.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2010 | flag

Some of the negative reviews below are shocking to me. I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Morgan. His office staff was very pleasant and helpful. Dr. Morgan was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I didn't find him arrogant at all like some of the reviews stated. He seems to be a very conservative doctor. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2010 | flag

I should have listened to the other reviewers and picked another doctor. The appt. person was "not available" the 1st 2 1/2 days I called. I was told the appt. would be 45min to 1 hr in length, it was more like 20 min., 18 of which was spent w/ the physician assistant, answering questions that were already answered on the multiple pages of paperwork I had filled out. Dr. Morgan himself is arrogant, does not give the patient a chance to ask questions, dictates the plan of action and leaves the room. PERIOD If you want a physician who asks questions, asks if you have questions or has ANY bedside manner, this is NOT the doc for you, in my humble opinion.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2010 | flag

Br. Morgan was one of the worst doctors I have ever meet. He was too arrogant to give answers to any of our questions. He did not bother telling the family that he had made a slight mishap while he did a brain surgery on my brother. He also was too disrespectful to me, the sister who is able to communicate in high level, and the family put in charge of gathering information. We are lucky he did not kill our brother. He also did an open brain sugery only assisted by a PA, and no other surgen in the OR with this major surgery. He has the skill, but not to the degree to think that he can play God with other people's life. I would not recommend him, or the dirty hospital the new Methedist in Richardson, TX. I had to ask a nurse to wash her hands before handling a post-brain surgery patient twice in the same day. The ICU smeeled like public bathroom! Dr. Morgan needs to take an interpersenal relations workshop. Please get help for your anti-social behavior

Submitted July 31, 2009 | flag

True, Morgan doesn't have a great personality, but he is an excellent physician. He has operated on my lumbar very successfully and removed a tumor from my wife's lumbar 100% good.

Submitted July 16, 2009 | flag

Very happy with the work Dr. Morgan does. He connected three vertabrae on cervical spine and stopped all pain

Submitted Feb. 11, 2008 | flag

I thank Dr. Brent Morgan for my life. He operated on my brain in May 06. I had a very large tumor and almost died. He got me in surgery and it took 12 hours. I know I can't work for 12 hours straight without getting tired. He held in there for me. God uses this man to heal and to be a blessing with his hands. I am healthy now without a brain tumor and he got it all. Mine was a very difficult surgery and he managed to preserve my facial nerve. I have paralysis for now, but expect to get my smile back. I give Dr. Morgan an A+. Dr. Morgan if you read this, you know who I am. I am the youngest patient to have a 4 1/2 cm tumor that you've seen. God Bless....

Submitted Feb. 21, 2007 | flag