Rate Dr. Emile F. Doss

Dr. Emile F. Doss's Ratings

Dr. Doss is one of the most caring and knowledgeable physicians that I have had the pleasure of working with. He really takes his time with you and is sincerely concerned for his patients. I am a nurse who works with him often in a hospital setting, so I can tell you honestly that he is my favorite cardiologist simply because of his good nature and the super care that he gives to his patients. He is the absolute best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2009

Dr. Doss is the most caring physician I have ever met. He is Very compassionate, skillful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him for any heart problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2007

He really listened to me and asked a lot of questions. Very very nice and sincere. Spoke to several of his patients in the waiting room and they all said great things about his surgical skills. Turns out there is nothing wrong with my heart and I am so relieved. Dr Doss ordered the correct tests that proved his theory. He is definitely worth your time for a consult.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

Dr. Doss has come through for us in a number of emergencies and weekend/holiday illnesses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976270].votes_count ]]