Rate Dr. Blain Jacobson

Dr. Blain Jacobson's Ratings

I am very pleased with my daughters results, Dr. Jacobson was able to fix major issues in a very reasonable time. Dr. Jacobson is very friendly, professional and talented. My daughter had a wonderful experience, will be taking my son in for treatment next year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][214603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I came in to get new retainers because they were not fitting properly. I have to say that I am really impressed with Dr. Jacobson. He is extremely honest and could have easily told me that I needed new retainers (and they cost an arm and a leg!).. instead he insisted that my old retainers were fine and just needed some adjusting. They fit perfectly now. Really happy with my experience. He is also very knowledgeable and down to earth!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][214602].votes_count ]]