Rate Dr. Joseph D. Dirocco

Dr. Joseph D. Dirocco's Ratings

Dr. Diricco is hands down the best doctor I have worked with. I had been dealing with severe ulcerative colitis for a little over a year and realized surgery was my only option. My GI doctor had recommended me to him and I couldn't have been happier. He is very understanding and made me feel comfortable and calm about the procedures I needed to have done. He was always willing to talk to me or see me whenever I had a concern and knew what to do. I felt so comfortable putting my problem in his hands. He is easy to talk to and just an all around great person, I would strongly recommend Dr. DiRocco to anyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Di Dirocco is the best. I had seen two other GI docs before seeing him. He has been so helpful. I felt better after seeing him immediately. He was able to prescribe me the correct medication and has been helping me on my road to recovery. I know that I most likely will need some surgical intervention in the future for my issue and I trust Dr. Dirocco 150%. Great guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Dr. DiRicco is the 5th colon doctor out of top doctors in maryland that I have seen and I wish he would have been the first one I went to. His office staff are polite, helpful and understanding.Dr. DiRicco is very patient when listening to you and doesn't make you feel like you don't know what your talking about.He makes you feel very comfortable and is very intelligent and up to date in his field.His relaxed personality and sense of humor helps patients communicate better with him. When you have health issues with the colon, It's amazing how much better you can feel just knowing you are now seeing a good doctor and will not have to leave his office frustrated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2238598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Di Rocco is one of the hest doctors i have ever met. He is very knowledgable, he had a residency at Cornel Presbatarian, yet unasuming. He offered clear, comprehensive answers and has a sense of humar-very welcome in this field. Hia office staff scheduled me for one hour after i made the first call to his office-great staff. He diagnosed my condition and opperated on me the following day. Dr. Di Rocco solved a problem that had caused me significant pain over tue last year within less than 24 hours of the first time I called his office. Simply brilliant!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][214626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr. Dirocco is a very awesome Doctor he is very through and has your best interest in mind.I would highly recommend him. Mrs.Kelley Clark

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][214625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

I had an issue that Dr. Dirocco was able to put my mind at ease. He listened to my problems and was able to provide me insight into my problem and provide a list of remedies to it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][214624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. DiRocco is the best surgeon you would want and his bedside manner is great. He is up to date on his procedures, and will do whatever he can to help you. We recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][214623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2012

This is one of the best Doctor's I know. He has truely changed my life for the better. I love the fact that just because he's a surgeon doesnt mean he's going to operate right away. He takes the time to diagnose the problem, find ways to treat it without surgery, and when all else fails he discuss the procedure that has to be done while asking for your input. He always make you apart of your treatment. Thats what you want in a Doctor. To fill like your feelings and thoughts count to. He's very pleasent and his smile puts you at ease when your nervous. I would highly recommend him to anyone who's suffering and want answers he's the Doctor that will stop at nothing to find them for you. Choose Dr. Joseph DiRocco as your Colorectal Surgeon you can't go wrong. Thanks Colleen Allen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][214622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Dirocco is an amazing doctor! He is professional and personable and and he allows you (the patient) to be in the driver's seat. He asks all the right questions and is a great listener. He quickly diagnosed me and told me about several different treatment options. I elected to have surgery and it has helped me a great deal. Dr. Dirocco is very thorough and I would recommend him to anyone needing a colorectal specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][214621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

very pleasant friendly and professional personally and with staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][214620].votes_count ]]