Rate Dr. Joseph D. Dirocco

Dr. Joseph D. Dirocco's Ratings

Dr. DiRicco is the 5th colon doctor out of top doctors in maryland that I have seen and I wish he would have been the first one I went to. His office staff are polite, helpful and understanding.Dr. DiRicco is very patient when listening to you and doesn't make you feel like you don't know what your talking about.He makes you feel very comfortable and is very intelligent and up to date in his field.His relaxed personality and sense of humor helps patients communicate better with him. When you have health issues with the colon, It's amazing how much better you can feel just knowing you are now seeing a good doctor and will not have to leave his office frustrated.

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Di Rocco is one of the hest doctors i have ever met. He is very knowledgable, he had a residency at Cornel Presbatarian, yet unasuming. He offered clear, comprehensive answers and has a sense of humar-very welcome in this field. Hia office staff scheduled me for one hour after i made the first call to his office-great staff. He diagnosed my condition and opperated on me the following day. Dr. Di Rocco solved a problem that had caused me significant pain over tue last year within less than 24 hours of the first time I called his office. Simply brilliant!

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Dirocco is a very awesome Doctor he is very through and has your best interest in mind.I would highly recommend him. Mrs.Kelley Clark

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

I had an issue that Dr. Dirocco was able to put my mind at ease. He listened to my problems and was able to provide me insight into my problem and provide a list of remedies to it.

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. DiRocco is the best surgeon you would want and his bedside manner is great. He is up to date on his procedures, and will do whatever he can to help you. We recommend him highly.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2012 | flag

This is one of the best Doctor's I know. He has truely changed my life for the better. I love the fact that just because he's a surgeon doesnt mean he's going to operate right away. He takes the time to diagnose the problem, find ways to treat it without surgery, and when all else fails he discuss the procedure that has to be done while asking for your input. He always make you apart of your treatment. Thats what you want in a Doctor. To fill like your feelings and thoughts count to. He's very pleasent and his smile puts you at ease when your nervous. I would highly recommend him to anyone who's suffering and want answers he's the Doctor that will stop at nothing to find them for you. Choose Dr. Joseph DiRocco as your Colorectal Surgeon you can't go wrong. Thanks Colleen Allen

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dirocco is an amazing doctor! He is professional and personable and and he allows you (the patient) to be in the driver's seat. He asks all the right questions and is a great listener. He quickly diagnosed me and told me about several different treatment options. I elected to have surgery and it has helped me a great deal. Dr. Dirocco is very thorough and I would recommend him to anyone needing a colorectal specialist.

Submitted May 24, 2012 | flag

very pleasant friendly and professional personally and with staff

Submitted April 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dirocco and his team was the best doctors visit i ever had in my life, I had no wait time, and my whole visit was great. And on top of all that my procedure was painless and super fast and durring the whole thing dr. Dirocco had me culm and at ease. I will never see any other doctor again.

Submitted April 7, 2012 | flag

After seeing 3 doctors in the span of a week and a half for my painful condition, I reluctantly went to doctor number 4 to try to figure out what was wrong with me. I have to say, I'm glad I did! First off, Dr Di Rosso's office is located inside the Greater Baltimore Medical Center, and the grounds are new and renovated, very inviting. The office suite was very clean albeit a bit small, but very cozy. The front desk staff was warm and friendly and they offered online new patient registration forms, which was very convienient. Dr Di Rosso was very knowledgeable, attentive, listened carefully to my history, and diagnosed me (a hunch)before examing me! He did indeed exam me and just confirmed his diagnosis. The previous 3 doctors I saw each told me a different diagnoses and the exam was very uncomfortable. He was very gentle, which I appreciated. I finally know what is wrong with me and I'm on the road to recovery! I highly recommend Dr Di Rosso to anyone in need of his speciality.

Submitted April 1, 2011 | flag