Rate Dr. Daniel Akkaway

Dr. Daniel Akkaway's Ratings

I went on a few consultations of Orthodontists that I found online. I chose Dr Akkaway because of his elite status with Invisalign. I cannot say enough nice things about him and his staff. They are the best! He is a genius with Invisalign. My teeth look amazing and I am still a work in progress. I am an adult who should have had braces when I was young. It is never too late! I am no longer ashamed of my teeth thanks to Dr Akkaway. I am so happy I decided to get Invisalign and that I chose Dr. Akkaway !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2238818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

used an invisalign product that clearly states a recommended age group for success. This information I found out after the fact.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][214989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

Dr. Akkaway is a great orthodontist. My son always likes coming to his appointments because the office is fun and Dr. A is very gentile and caring. I recommend Dr. A to all my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][214988].votes_count ]]