Rate Dr. Daniel Akkaway

Dr. Daniel Akkaway's Ratings

I went on a few consultations of Orthodontists that I found online. I chose Dr Akkaway because of his elite status with Invisalign. I cannot say enough nice things about him and his staff. They are the best! He is a genius with Invisalign. My teeth look amazing and I am still a work in progress. I am an adult who should have had braces when I was young. It is never too late! I am no longer ashamed of my teeth thanks to Dr Akkaway. I am so happy I decided to get Invisalign and that I chose Dr. Akkaway !

Submitted May 31, 2014 | flag

used an invisalign product that clearly states a recommended age group for success. This information I found out after the fact.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Akkaway is a great orthodontist. My son always likes coming to his appointments because the office is fun and Dr. A is very gentile and caring. I recommend Dr. A to all my friends.

Submitted April 29, 2011 | flag