Dr. ELISE J. NICAUD

Grad. Year: 2008

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 2.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. ELISE J. NICAUD has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "ELISE" to "ELISE J."
RID: 2710383
16/07/13 4 5 4 4 I have seen her 3 times. I find she is very friendly and professional. She makes me feel very comforatable to talk about anything.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $30
Respond
RID: 2695503

27/06/13 4 4 1 1 This dr was very standoffish. Walked in room and ignored my attempt to shake her hand. Quickly reviewed history and instead of asking what happens when my illness is in crisis, she zoomed in on one pain med out of 10 listed meds for various illnesses and recited her disclaimer on not managing chronic pain. I immediately repeated that I was there to establish a primary care patient relationship and was under specialist care for my illness. She seemed embarrassed but relieved that she got through the awkwardness. She went on to do the typical 60 sec physical overview, but seemed apprehensive about touching me. She lightly touched my ankles over my bootcut jeans to confirm mild edema. Never compressing or looking. It was as if she was being forced to see a person she normally wouldn't ever voluntarily have contact with. Office appeared stony and uninviting; no other patients. Strange actions made for strange feeling all around. I am a diva and professional, appearance is priority. Weird!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield