Rate Dr. Erin M. Hott

Dr. Erin M. Hott's Ratings

Dr. Hott was my doctor for surgery and I could not have asked for a better experience. She is personable, kind, and a really great person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][215054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

I was recommended to Dr. Hott by a friend who had great experiences with her for treatment of endometriosis. I have had so much pain my whole life and no one has been able to help me like she has. Not only did she take the time to sit with me and talk to me about what was happening to my body, but she treated me like I was not only her patient but a valued friend. She was honest with me at every visit. I have been going through such a difficult time financially that I had to apply for medical help from the hospital. It was not until after my procedure was done that I realized Dr. Hott had volunteered her time and services for my visits and my surgery. She never got paid a dime! Not only that, but I healed faster than any of my other family members and friends who have gone through similar procedures and I keep hearing how talented she is surgically from other women in the community. I wouldn't have trusted my body to anybody else. I hope she is in Olympia for the long-haul.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][215053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr. Hott is the most amazing doctor I have ever seen. I have been dealing with PCOS for the past 12 years and I have never been able to find a more knowledgeable, caring, patient doctor. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She is a true Godsend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][215052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

Dr. Hott is a wonderful doctor and she is very caring takes time with each patient. Some of the doc out there could take a lesson from her in how to treat a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][215051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Most caring doctor I have ever known, we trusted her completely and she came through. She is a wonderful person who I highly recommend one to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][215050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2010

she takes the necessary time to explain things so we feel like people instead of just a number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][215049].votes_count ]]