Rate Dr. Amy Delaney

Dr. Amy Delaney's Ratings

I am having the same experience as the previous reviewer. Because I wasn't comfortable about the deformation of my nose since there is a large area involved, I am having to wait almost two months for surgery. This is in addition to the one month that it took to go through several Doctors to get to Dr. Delaney. And this is in addition to having to follow up with her office first for the consultation that I was referred for and second for the surgery to be scheduled and coordinated with the plastic surgeon....even though I was told that her office would take care of the scheduling no one was doing anything about it until I called to follow up so another week lost.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I have heard great things about Dr. Delaney, but was VERY disappointed with my first experience. I was informed by her nurse that a biopsy showed squamous cell carcinoma in situ on my face. She said I would need a Mohs procedure, and would first have to schedule a consult with the plastic surgeon who works with Dr. Delaney. But that doctor couldn't see me for the consult until two months from now! When I called Dr. Delaney's office back to say I was very uncomfortable waiting that long, I was told that there was nothing they could do because I HAD REQUESTED A PLASTIC SURGEON BE INVOLVED. I don't recall saying that, I had only just learned of the biopsy results. Dr. Delaney's nurse explained that Dr. Delaney does the Mohs procedure 99% of the time without a plastic surgeon to close the wound, but because I had asked about scarring, she would not do mine that way. The inference being, I guess, that I shouldn't have expressed concern about scarring -- for a surgery on my FACE!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2238899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Great staff, great Dr, very highly recomend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][104450].votes_count ]]