Rate Dr. EDMUND AYOUB

Dr. EDMUND AYOUB's Ratings

In my opinion Dr. Ayoub's ego out weights concern for his patients. He didn't explain anything unless I asked and then what he did explain he used medical terms instead plain English. He also seems to have a short temper and gets angry if patients don't do what he demands, oops, I mean recommends.

Submitted July 28, 2013 | flag

Arrogant and uncaring. Probably the worst medical experience I have had. I traveled from overseas to see an American doctor and visit my family all of whom live in the Palm Springs area. I have been a part-time resident of Palm Springs over 30 years although I currently reside in Europe. In anticipation of the appt. I had my blood work done two days earlier, I had not had blood work done in 10 years, I asked Dr. Ayoub about the results and he said I was fine... what about my cholesterol? What about all the other things blood works shows? I turned 50 this year, he did not suggest a colonoscopy, mamogram - Nothing, it was like he wanted to rush me out of there to make way for the next appt. Did not want to answer any questions at all or explain things, also, mentioned med school 20 years ago yet the wall plaque indicated he completed his residency in 2008, that seemed odd. When I said I have serious trouble sleeping he suggested I go to tijuana and get drugs, seriously. wow, awful

Submitted June 30, 2013 | flag

I was refered to Dr. Ayoub after being Discharged from Desert Regional Hospital with a diagnosis of Portal Vein Thrombosis and Hepatic Encephalopathy. I have to say that my experience with Dr Ayoub and his staff has been excellent. Being a Canadain Snowbird here for 6 months I must say my first experience with the American Health Care System has been a very positive one. I am having to vist Dr. Ayoub on a weekly basis at present and he quickly refered me to a GI Specialist who I am also very impressed with. I am looking forward to getting back on my feet and enjoying the next few months in Palm Springs.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag