Rate Dr. Jatin Bidani

Dr. Jatin Bidani's Ratings

This dr is a wealth of knowledge, still under his care, educated me in so many ways, which I pass on to my own patients, I am an Ortho RN. He may run a little late and have heard some small talk in the waiting room, and I remind them, if their loved one was the patient in there, would they still be complaining? Great staff, all polite, have recommended him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

Dr. Bidani is the best! He is knowledgeable. He takes the time to explain what he is going to do and any procedures he has to perform. I had a long wait because his office squeezed me in, but it was well worth the wait. I would highly recommend Dr. Bidani to anyone who is looking for a great doctor who is nice, helpful and knowledgeable, listens to you and understands your needs. You will not be sorry. Thank you Dr. Bidani and keep up the great work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

Refused to continue to follow me after 6 years for a outstanding bill. I have a familly history of colon cancer snd was left without follow up. Would not recommend this practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2013

Dr B is very good and knows what he is doing. Both my husband and I have seen him and have no complaints. Staff very nice, no problem in that area. I would recommend Dr B

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2010

he is absolutely amazing!!! he is a very very very good doctor! i recommend him to everybody!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2010

He is a very patient and knowledgable doctor. He unfortunately no longer accepts Aetna insurance ( a shame).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2006

Excllent physician; courteous staff; excellent procedure

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976470].votes_count ]]