Rate Dr. Steven B. Miller

Dr. Steven B. Miller's Ratings

Dr. Miller has improved my life dramatically, and in only 6 months. I came to him at the lowest point, slightly agoraphobic and fearful of losing my job after a dismal performance evaluation. Now I have been promoted, and little setbacks no longer ruin my day. He is the ultimate "friend in deed".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Dr. Miller is great. I struggled with other physicians to help relieve the pain in my knee. I went to see him in a month I was scheduled for surgery and the pain relief was there. A knee that hurt constantly every day know does not hurt constantly. He is a no mess around kind of doctor. Let's do and get on the way to recovery. I highly recommend him. He explains everything and his staff is so helpful!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2010

Dr. Miller is a very nice and educated doctor. i would use his services again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976615].votes_count ]]