Dr. KRISTIE H. MOSS

Rate Dr. KRISTIE H. MOSS

Dr. KRISTIE H. MOSS's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Let me just start by saying Dr. Moss has delivered both of my children at Methodist Willowbrook, in Houston. I cannot say enough about the staff at this hospital. Every single person I came into contact with went above and beyond to ensure the comfort of myself, my family, and my babies. I believe that every person I came into contact with is an angel of some sort, and I'm so grateful I chose Dr Moss and her amazing team! As "joyful" as OB visits are, I look forward to my visits with her. Her staff is always prompt and courteous, and we always have something to chat about- whether it be food cravings, kids, travel, and medical concerns- she delivers practical advice, she's a straight shooter, and her bed side manner is wonderful! I would and have recommended Dr Moss to anyone looking for an OB, she knows her stuff!

Submitted June 8, 2013 | flag

AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!! We all know how difficult pregnant women can be but her office was SO SUPPORTIVE!!! Dr Moss listened to my concerns and answered my bajillion questions without making me feel crazy. And Labor Day? She made the experience that much more amazing. So glad she helped us bring our precious baby to the world!!!

Submitted May 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Moss and her staff are great! I had almost no wait. She was kind, and relaxed and very helpful. I would recommend Dr. Moss to anyone.

Submitted May 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Moss is very kind and caring. She is punctual and always has time to answer all my questions. I feel very comfortable with her and would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted May 25, 2013 | flag

Dr.moss is a wonderful doctor! She is on time every time I go to see her. Her and her staff are very knowledgeable and every time I call the office they are happy to help and answer my questions. If you have questions she is happy to answer them and if you have concerns she addresses them and gives you accurate medical direction in dealing with your concerns! She's a great ob/gyn and I recommend her to everyone!

Submitted May 25, 2013 | flag

Throughout pregnancy feel like not getting proper care. Staff acts like patient is an inconvienence. Will switch as soon as I can.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2012 | flag

She couldn't do much for me. I think she didn't even try to help me. I wanted my hormones checked and I walked out of there with her telling me she could only give me birth control. She didn't do any test or blood work. I left very unhappy.

Submitted March 29, 2012 | flag