Rate Dr. Scott Haufe

Dr. Scott Haufe's Ratings

Dr. Haufe has literally given me my life back. He always explains everything so that the average person can understand it. I have been to many Doctors and Dr. Haufe is the ONLY doctor who has helped me since my original surgery. He sincerely cares about his patients and does whatever is possible to help them feel better. The staff are ALL wonderful. Very friendly and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. The office is very clean and at a good location that is easy to get to. The waiting time is just minimal yet Dr. Haufe will spend as much time with his patients as they need. I am so thankful I found Dr. Haufe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

First time I met him I knew it was right. He spent time with me and actually seemed to want to help me. The doc just gave me pills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Very helpful. Gave me options when everyone else gave me nothing. As for people saying the staff is rude, I don't know what they're talking about. The girl at the front calls everyone sweetie and they spend more time with you then most doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Worst dr I have ever been to. Made my pain worse. Office smells like old people, staff was rude and I had to wait over 2 hours twice. When I confronted Dr. Haufe about that he got very upset and did not treat me very well after that. I ended up needing back surgery, and when the nurse told him that, I heard him say good, he was glad he'd finally be rid of me. He thought i couldn't hear him, but the nurse left the door open. I never did anything to the man! Wouldn't ever go back- not even to let him put neosporin on a stubbed toe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

Great staff. I have been to other pain docs but he is the best so far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2014

Wonderful staff. Very caring and helpful. I have been treated by him for six months and I'm doing better than I ever have been

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2013

Great Doctor, spent an hour with me. told me more in one hour then all the other doctors combined. he gave me choices that i never thought i had. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr.Haufe has been my Dr now for going on 3 years. He listens to everything you have to say very thoroughly. He saved my life lol well changed my life. I went from bed ridden from chronic very very pain levels, unable to be the mother I was before do to pain. Now with his injections I am up out of bed and able to take my children to the park again. My medications are being reduced and it's all because of Dr.Haufe. His wife and staff are very kind and understanding. His office and procedure room is always very clean. Everyone makes me feel comfort and at ease especially when it comes to procedure day. Thank you for reading my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

was referred to him after no one else could help me. he didn't just offer me pills and epiderdermal injections. he did some special nerve block and now my leg pain is much better. still need some pain pills but not lkike before. he is really good

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

The rudest most unprofessional staff I have ever encountered!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976697].votes_count ]]