Rate Dr. Scott Haufe

Dr. Scott Haufe's Ratings

Worst dr I have ever been to. Made my pain worse. Office smells like old people, staff was rude and I had to wait over 2 hours twice. When I confronted Dr. Haufe about that he got very upset and did not treat me very well after that. I ended up needing back surgery, and when the nurse told him that, I heard him say good, he was glad he'd finally be rid of me. He thought i couldn't hear him, but the nurse left the door open. I never did anything to the man! Wouldn't ever go back- not even to let him put neosporin on a stubbed toe.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2014 | flag

Great staff. I have been to other pain docs but he is the best so far.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2014 | flag

Wonderful staff. Very caring and helpful. I have been treated by him for six months and I'm doing better than I ever have been

Submitted Nov. 29, 2013 | flag

Great Doctor, spent an hour with me. told me more in one hour then all the other doctors combined. he gave me choices that i never thought i had. I highly recommend him.

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

Dr.Haufe has been my Dr now for going on 3 years. He listens to everything you have to say very thoroughly. He saved my life lol well changed my life. I went from bed ridden from chronic very very pain levels, unable to be the mother I was before do to pain. Now with his injections I am up out of bed and able to take my children to the park again. My medications are being reduced and it's all because of Dr.Haufe. His wife and staff are very kind and understanding. His office and procedure room is always very clean. Everyone makes me feel comfort and at ease especially when it comes to procedure day. Thank you for reading my opinion.

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

was referred to him after no one else could help me. he didn't just offer me pills and epiderdermal injections. he did some special nerve block and now my leg pain is much better. still need some pain pills but not lkike before. he is really good

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

The rudest most unprofessional staff I have ever encountered!!!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

He was extremly helpful and explained everything throughly. Gave me the choice of surgery but explained I could choose pain management to see how that worked first. No pressure at all!! Did the treatment (the same day) & he had to go back and do the SI joint and 2 disks. Went right back in and was out in 20 min. Great treatment and have decided to go that route for right now. The only problem is it takes a month to get an appt. once the pain recurrs, his staff is not very helpful in getting you in very quickly. If I knew when the pain would come back I could make the appt. ahead of time but it's like dying, you don't usually have advance notice.

Submitted July 22, 2009 | flag

Great staff and he actually spent time with me. I learned more from him than all the other docs. he is also very humble for an doctor

Submitted June 10, 2008 | flag

Very knowlegable. wonderful staff. absolutely no complaints

Submitted July 25, 2007 | flag