Rate Dr. RITU CHOPRA

Dr. RITU CHOPRA's Ratings

He was attentive and answered all of my questions. He is incredibly kind and his bedside manner is above and beyond. He is non-judgmental and works with you to get the results that you want. I could not have asked for a better doctor!

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

Terrible & inexperienced!! Dr. Ritu Chopra put in 700cc implants without my consent! That proceedure left me with a breast infection known as "subarolear Abscess all around my areolas! My nipples are completely Flat & discolored. When I called the office & said I need antibiotics 4 months after surgery & still in pain I was told to go to urgent care for antibiotics as I was no longer considered their patient!

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

After two babies and turning 40, my body was a daily frustration. I work out, eat right but never got rid of lumpy thighs and gut. I finally decided to do something permanent about it and I am THRILLED!!! The office staff, nurses and Dr. Chopra are simply AMAZING! It's a painful messy procedure, but very well worth it. Don't go with a cut rate surgeon. This is a tricky surgery and you don't want it to look sloppy. Go with the team leading the field in plastic surgery. You won't be disappointed!!!

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

I loved my experience, I loved Dr. Chopra, he was amazing and his staff was amazing.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

After speaking with several cosmetic surgeons, I decided to use Dr. Chopra. My initial consultation brought me to a discreet location where I was pleasantly greeted by an awesome office staff. They were prompt, knowledgeable, helpful and professional. I consulted with Dr Chopra's P.A. (Rob) who took the time to explain everything in detail, patiently showing me options available without pressure. I always felt in control of my decision, yet fully aware of options. When I met Dr. Chopra, he was unlike most people who spend half their lives in school. He is very professional, kind mannered and HUMAN! Many times doctors make you feel like you are a number. Dr. Chopra is warm and kind, but you are not compromising results for compassion. I am very pleased with my decision to go with Dr. Chopra. I would also like to add that his entire team, including the anesthesiologist and post-op nurse, office staff and Rob were amazing throughout. They are amazing! I recommend them whole-heartedly!

Submitted April 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Chopra & Staff were great! All my questions were answered and all my fears were eliminated instantly. I would recommend him to my friends, family, peers and anyone who might be interested in a procedure. Awesome. I'll be back in the future.

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Chopra is an excellent doctor. Not only is he very skilled in what he does, but he is also very sensitive to the patient, and their needs. I had a mastectomy with an implant but in immediately. The procedure took about four hours, one might think there would be a great deal of pain and discomfort, but I must share it was minimal! This I attribute to the skill of Dr Chopra! His staff is excellent, always efficient and cheerful, it was a joy to go to his Pal Desert Office!

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

Chopra is a awful surgeon, beware... My face is lopsided and he took fat from my stomach area which I did not give permission for, was left with lopsided stomach. when I asked him to fix it he took fat from the same low side and now my epidermis was removed, something that can't be fixed, or put back. Also I had a brow lift and Chopra put the scars ritht on my face Horrific scars. I No longer can wear my hair the same. My hair line is damaged and the scars are thick. I cry myself to sleep often. I use to be most proud of my stomache area not anymore.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2012 | flag

Couldn't ask for a better plastic surgeon. Dr. Chopra cares about you, listens and treats you with the respect you deserve. The work he does is nothing less than magnificent.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag