Rate Dr. Omar A. Baker

Dr. Omar A. Baker's Ratings

I've had only great experiences with Dr. Baker and the Riverside office. We've been taking our daughter there since she was born and their office has always been helpful and efficient. Whenever we had to squeeze in a visit, they made it happen. We are usually in and out of appointments in 30 minutes, but we always get all of our questions asked and never feel rushed to leave. Everyone is very knowledgable and the staff are always very nice. I only marked them off because one time my phone call was not returned. But otherwise they are always on top of answering my questions, my emails, and my calls with patience and understanding. I'm very happy with Dr. Baker's office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

The office is very new, nice and clean. I love that there is no wait time and my kid doesn't come in contact with other kids (especially sick ones). Dr Baker is quick, but takes time to answer all the questions. And he also doesn't jump into giving antibiotics for everything. His stuff is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I have been taking my 6 month old to this location since he was born. I am very happy with the doctor, staff, and location. Everyone is very courteous and the care that has been provided to my child. I usually email any questions I have and get immediate responses. I look forward to bringing my child to this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr. Bakers office has merged/consolidated with other provider (Hackensack University Medical Group). Now the office and billing department are totally disconnected. They are totally disorganized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. Omar Baker does not even spend the time to check my baby's records. He doesn't even know what shots the nurses just administers.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2568161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Terrible practice, incompetent staff. Please don't take your child to this office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

The Paulus Hook office is pretty, but patient care has been a mess for us. For example: No one told me that my exclusively breastfed baby needed vitamin D. No one called or told us about my daughter's 18-month comprehensive check up. The final straw was when today, accidentally, my daughter got extra shots for the HIB and Pc vaccines. I am more than upset as there is no reason why my 2-year old should have unnecessary metals/toxins/dead viruses in her body. She also got the side effects - pain in one leg, and a lot of redness and swelling on the other. I have been very careful about all of her vaccines, read a lot, followed a schedule, etc. My husband took her today for her annual check up, and since he is not up to-date on her vaccines, he did not protest when they gave her two accidental shots of vaccines she did not need! (later they told me it was a book-keeping error). Dr. Omar Baker is a friendly doctor, but I would no longer trust him and this practice with my kids' care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2239313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Our family just relocated from another state and we chose Dr. Omar Baker as our daughter's pediatrician based on recommendations from friends. I've never met a doctor as wonderful as he is! He treats our daughter like his own and works quickly to find answers regarding her development delays. He and his staff even make appointments for my daughter at to see specialists at Hackensack UMC. Beautiful and clean office located in the Paulus Hook area of Jersey City!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][215162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

My son has been with doctor bakers office since he was born and I must say if love him as a doctor starting off with his office staff to doctor baker himself. Doctor baker is very polite,always explains everything to me that's done to my son every chance that I get when I see someone is looking for a doctor I always recommend to doctor baker because I know they will be happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][215161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

I chose Dr Baker as my pediatrician because as a parent you always want to make sure that your children are healthy and under the care of a competent and caring doctor. Because of his professional and caring service I decided to keep Dr Baker as my pediatrician.Dr Baker's office located in Jersey City is not only clean, beautiful,and well equipped, but is also very welcoming.After the first visit to his office you walk away with a feeling of trust and can sense the passion that he has in caring for children. The staff and Dr Omar Baker treat me and my children with care,respect,understanding, and diligently address all my concerns. My Children always feel comfortable at his office.Not only is the service I receive from Dr Baker outstanding, It is efficient and convenient.As a busy parent,I appreciate his services and all that he does to keep my children healthy.Just as other nurses and physicians recommended him to me, I recommend him to take care of your children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][215160].votes_count ]]