Rate Dr. Omar A. Baker

Dr. Omar A. Baker's Ratings

We have entrusted Dr. Baker with our son's care for the past year and could not be happier. His entire staff is wonderful-we are always greeted by mane with a smile. Dr Baker is warm and caring with our son and is always knowledgeable and reassuring. We trust his decisions and value his advice. We recommend this practice to all of our friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

When My Son was diagnosed with an Allergic Reaction, Dr Baker was more than attentive to his needs. He taught me and my son how to use the Epi pen he prescribed in his office and at every visit he makes sure that my son shows him how to use the epi pen!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

We met Dr. Baker at the Palisades Hospital Birthing Class and We knew from then that we wanted him to be our daughter's pediatrician. He and his staff do not let first time parents ever feel hesitant to ask questions or voice their concerns. As much as I love the efficiency of the appointments, I value more the time spent with us and the one-on-one time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

I've had only great experiences with Dr. Baker and the Riverside office. We've been taking our daughter there since she was born and their office has always been helpful and efficient. Whenever we had to squeeze in a visit, they made it happen. We are usually in and out of appointments in 30 minutes, but we always get all of our questions asked and never feel rushed to leave. Everyone is very knowledgable and the staff are always very nice. I only marked them off because one time my phone call was not returned. But otherwise they are always on top of answering my questions, my emails, and my calls with patience and understanding. I'm very happy with Dr. Baker's office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

The office is very new, nice and clean. I love that there is no wait time and my kid doesn't come in contact with other kids (especially sick ones). Dr Baker is quick, but takes time to answer all the questions. And he also doesn't jump into giving antibiotics for everything. His stuff is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I have been taking my 6 month old to this location since he was born. I am very happy with the doctor, staff, and location. Everyone is very courteous and the care that has been provided to my child. I usually email any questions I have and get immediate responses. I look forward to bringing my child to this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr. Bakers office has merged/consolidated with other provider (Hackensack University Medical Group). Now the office and billing department are totally disconnected. They are totally disorganized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. Omar Baker does not even spend the time to check my baby's records. He doesn't even know what shots the nurses just administers.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2568161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Terrible practice, incompetent staff. Please don't take your child to this office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

The Paulus Hook office is pretty, but patient care has been a mess for us. For example: No one told me that my exclusively breastfed baby needed vitamin D. No one called or told us about my daughter's 18-month comprehensive check up. The final straw was when today, accidentally, my daughter got extra shots for the HIB and Pc vaccines. I am more than upset as there is no reason why my 2-year old should have unnecessary metals/toxins/dead viruses in her body. She also got the side effects - pain in one leg, and a lot of redness and swelling on the other. I have been very careful about all of her vaccines, read a lot, followed a schedule, etc. My husband took her today for her annual check up, and since he is not up to-date on her vaccines, he did not protest when they gave her two accidental shots of vaccines she did not need! (later they told me it was a book-keeping error). Dr. Omar Baker is a friendly doctor, but I would no longer trust him and this practice with my kids' care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2239313].votes_count ]]