Rate Dr. Eduardo G. Garza

Dr. Eduardo G. Garza's Ratings

Dr. Garza missed my wife's breast cancer diagnosis. He said it was a clogged duct, and that she was, "far too young to have breast cancer." Before he took it seriously, the cancer got to her liver. My son was six months at the time. He has been without his mother for five years now (do the math). I lost the love of my life after twenty years. Don't make the same mistake we did. Get a second opinion. As far as I'm concerned, his lack of knowledge about cancer and pregnancy is appalling. He is responsible for my wife's death. Don't let him be for you or yours.

Submitted April 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Garza is the best OBGYN in my opinion. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to answer all of your questions. He takes great care of his patients and has impeccable manners. His kindness, sincerity, and genuine demeanor makes you feel very comfortable and important. His staff members are very friendly and he has a great nurse named Diana. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family. If you live in the desert he really is the one of the best doctor's here. He delivered my first baby and it was the best experience ever. He now practices at two locations here in the desert so call him for more info if you want a good doctor who will be around for a long time. You'll definitely be in good, very capable hands! :)

Submitted Oct. 9, 2009 | flag

Dr. Garza is gentle, kind, friendly and very caring. He's very knowledgable and open minded as well. I wouldn't hesitate to refer him to any of my friends and family. The level of care and professionalism administered by his staff is unparallel. If you live in the Palm Springs area, you need not look any further for a wonderful GYN/OB.

Submitted June 27, 2007 | flag