Rate Dr. Daniel J. Caruso

Dr. Daniel J. Caruso's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Caruso by my gynecologist due to continuous bladder infections. After many appointments and tests, including a 15K procedure in the hospital, I was told they could not find anything wrong in my bladder and did not know what caused my bladder infections every two months. Sent me home with pills for incontinence, which was not even one of my problems. Gave the pills back and told him thanks…but, no thanks!

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

Please get another medical opion .

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

shame on him. he was over two hours late for my ninety year old mothers appointment.she was very sick at the time, and she died a few days later. his delay didn't cause my mothers death but..nonetheless, you just don't do that to someone. oh, the doctors always have their excuses for delays...still, it just isn't right. god forbid if they didn't have a patient for an hour...so cram them in and, if they have to wait....so be it. it can be a very sad world...why add headaches to it.

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

Staff is extremely rude and not doing any favors for Dr. Caruso's bussiness. He is a very good doctor and if I didn't have to deal with Colleen or one other staff member life would be good. Rudest medical office staff I have ever had the unpleasant experience of meeting.

Submitted May 9, 2014 | flag

I go to Dr Caruso every six month for a check up and blood test since my prostate cancer operation. Last appointment in March I left with my script for my blood test. Upon receiving the results Dr Caruso's office called and informed me that they filled the out script wrong and I received a blood test for my thyroid. They sent me back again for the correct test. That was two weeks ago and I have called three times to see if my cancer has come back and have had two rude conversations with his office. The last call I asked to have Dr Caruso call me. Still waiting and don't have the results. How compassionate.

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

Referred by Jupiter Medical Center Emergency Department on weekend to call Dr Caruso. Called for appointment on Monday morning, 4/29/13 and told by his staff that the first available appointment date was 5/30/13, with the possibility that they could work me in sooner. May be a great doc, but be prepared to be patient for an appointment. Since the emergency department physician hooked me up to a bag, temporarily, to urinate into, didn't feel I could wait a month to be looked at. Fortunately, my primary care physician came to the rescue and recommended another urologist that was willing to get me in that afternoon. Note: This form required placing a number rating where a "not applicable" rating is appropriate. Sorry.

Submitted April 29, 2013 | flag

Handsome, intellectually gifted, an excellant surgeon. Dr. Caruso performed a extremely delicate surgery on me. Much to my relief, the result was as was expected. All the expectations that Dr. Caruso explained prior to my surgery were precisely what transpired after the surgery. Also, Dr. Caruso has always returned my phone calls in a timely manner. He goes out of his way to instill patient confidence and trust. Dr. Caruso is a blessed gift to the medical community.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr Caruso is one of the most impressive professionls I have ever come in contact with. He has made efforts beyond my expections to provide the most complete medical care I have ever experienced. He genuinly cares for his patients and goes to extrordinary lengths to insure the best medical care possible. But don't take just my word for it, I also spoke with the Chief of Urology at a very prominant hospital who told me that he holds Dr. Caruso in high regard and that he is a great doctor. Dr. Caruso's practice is busy, and there may be a wait involved with your appointment, but that is to be expected when a Dr is providing the best care possible to every patient. The wait is worth it, and when its your turn you can be assured you are dealing with one of the best Dr's you are ever going to see.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2012 | flag

GETTNHG THRU ON PHONE IS IMPOSSIBLEI HAVE BEEN PUT ON PHONE MESSAGE EACH TIME THE DR IS WONDERFUL.

Submitted March 19, 2012 | flag

Finest Doctor around. Pleasant, smart, patient, no rush, asnwers all questions. A+ all around

Submitted March 28, 2011 | flag