Dr. Norick J. Janian

Rate Dr. Norick J. Janian

Dr. Norick J. Janian's Ratings

Dr Janian is a very smart doctor i have been seeinghim for the past 9 years for my MS he is a very matter a fact kind a man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2012

Dr. Janian is kind and knowledgeable but the front desk receptionist is a very nasty person. Very rude. The office manager was just ditzy. And didn't resolve the issues. I didn't owe a co pay as I'm double covered they made me pay anyways. Do to such a rude environment I probably won't be back. But Dr. Janian was very nice and sweet about it. He gave me his personal num so I wouldn't be stressed dealing with rude bitter woman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2012

Secratary was very friendly. As soon as I got there I went straight back. Explained everything scientifically and then used examples and explanations that make everything very understandable and clear. Dr. Janian has a very humerous personality and is a very personable man. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

Very thourogh doctor. Not must gets by him. Keeps track of everything cuurent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Dr. Janian was very kind and gentle when evaluating my elderly father's dementia. He was compassionate, took plenty of time with us, and answered all of our questions with the same kindness and compassion. My only (very minor) complaint is that his office has telephones in the examination rooms which allows for occasional disruptions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976808].votes_count ]]