Rate Dr. Evert J Tuyp

Dr. Evert J Tuyp's Ratings

please avoid and see someone else for the love of baby jesus.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Very uneducated and the receptionist are very rude

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I find Dr. Tuyp to be a wonderful, caring doctor. He is personable and present, and always listens to my concerns. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I have seen Dr Tuyp for a few years now, and all I can say is, I am so very thankful to have been referred to him. I am very comfortable seeing him for my skin cancer issues. I was very relaxed and set at ease even when getting bad news from him. He is very knowledgeable and helpful and is direct in a compassionate way. I will continue to see him until he retires =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

This was my 1st visit and it was a referral. I was early for my appointment but had to wait 40 min. past the apt. time. The receptionist was not friendly. The visit with the Dr. was great. He has a great sense of humour and is knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

He is a nice man, takes his time, has knowledge, but should improve on personal skills and overall skin care. He only focuses on the pharmacological side of a skin care, and it's not sufficient. He didn't help me a lot with my comedonal acne, but supposily it't the toughest one to treat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2011

I had my first visit with Dr. Tuyp last week. I went in with hesitation as I tend to get nervous with any new doctor. Dr. Tuyp was the most well rounded doctor I have ever had. He flawlessly mixed a keen diagnoses, humour and a sense of caring together. His ability to explain symptoms and solutions at a level I could understand was phenomenal. You would be hard pressed to find a better Dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2011

Caring Doctor that is always on time or before appointment time. Prepared to listen to you. To my knowledge is well qualified and certainly explains his treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

Dr Tuyp is a very funny, personable doctor. My 15 year old son has been seeing him for acne, and he has had good success. My son listens to what he says, because he uses humour to get his point acroos. I found him to be punctual, and the office staff are very polite and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2010

Treated my psoriasis very well first visit, now it is back with a vengeance, need to go back and find out why? I found this Dr. funny, knowledgeable, friendly, In my opinion if skin disease is controlled or eradicated this is most important, chatting with Dr is a bonus not a given.....Dr's time is precious and so is mine.......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976885].votes_count ]]