Rate Dr. Evert J Tuyp

Dr. Evert J Tuyp's Ratings

First of all, the receptionists are beyond rude with absolutely no people skills. This goes along to Dr. Tuyp as well. He walks into the room extremely loud making inappropriate jokes that are quite offensive. He was no help what so ever. I waited approximately six months to see him for him to tell me keep doing what I am doing and come back in another six months to re-evaluate... The only positive was I was in on time; however, I left about five minutes later.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Very rude, uneducated and arrogant. Avoid this doctor at all cost, he is the worst doctor that I have ever gone to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Have been seeing Dr. Tuyp for 3 years now and am extremely satisfied with his knowledge, his humour and his helpfulness

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I found Doctor Tuijp old Dutch sense of humour relaxing
I think Dr.Tuijp is a very knowledgeable dermatologist and even thus I live miles away I will always ask a referral to see him before any other doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

please avoid and see someone else for the love of baby jesus.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Very uneducated and the receptionist are very rude

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I find Dr. Tuyp to be a wonderful, caring doctor. He is personable and present, and always listens to my concerns. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I have seen Dr Tuyp for a few years now, and all I can say is, I am so very thankful to have been referred to him. I am very comfortable seeing him for my skin cancer issues. I was very relaxed and set at ease even when getting bad news from him. He is very knowledgeable and helpful and is direct in a compassionate way. I will continue to see him until he retires =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

This was my 1st visit and it was a referral. I was early for my appointment but had to wait 40 min. past the apt. time. The receptionist was not friendly. The visit with the Dr. was great. He has a great sense of humour and is knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

He is a nice man, takes his time, has knowledge, but should improve on personal skills and overall skin care. He only focuses on the pharmacological side of a skin care, and it's not sufficient. He didn't help me a lot with my comedonal acne, but supposily it't the toughest one to treat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1976889].votes_count ]]