Rate Dr. X. Rachel Home

Dr. X. Rachel Home's Ratings

Excellent doctor! She is very caring, patient and knowledgeable. Dr. Rachel Home is a gem. I recommend her highly. She is an excellent surgeon. I had a fast recovery and minimal pain.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

She has a very caring gentle touch. Dr. Home is excellent. She listened to my questions and addressed all my concerns. She knows her stuff. I am very impressed.

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Home was amazing! She took the time to talk to me before and after the examination. I've had a lot of discomfort with annual visits in the past, but Dr. Home took her time and walked me through everything. No pain!!! I've already recommended her to a friend!

Submitted June 28, 2013 | flag

First time visit. The exam room was clean and the staff was polite. Dr. Rachel Home was light, breezy and sweet. She listened to all my questions and concerns. I felt she did a thorough examination compared to my last obgyn. I am so happy to find Dr. Home. My experience is like all the others have said here. I give Rachel a 5 stars review!

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rachel Home was very kind and sweet. I had to wait a bit, but it was worth it. I came in with my husband and felt a little scared. Dr. Home gave me a thorough examination and test workup. Everything worked out fine. Rachel, you really helped our family through my ordeal. You are the best! Thank you!

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

the worst staff I ever encounter! careless, unprofessional and no concern for new patient!!! I will never recommend this! The doctor could be great but the staff are not friendly and not considerate and negligent.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

Thank you Dr. Home, for a very pleasant office visit! See next time!

Submitted Feb. 14, 2013 | flag

Me encanta esta práctica! Dr. Home y Dr. Rutland están los mejores médicos. Hay cariñoso, amable y gentil. Ellos escuchan a todas mis preguntas y preocupaciones médicas. Yo no tenía ninguna preocupación durante mi embarazo. Ellos aman a los bebés.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Home and her staff were all very professional and thorough while treating their patients with kindness and respect. Being new to the area, I have a number of special needs and visited a number of ob/gyn clinics to find the right kind of attention and care. I feel definitely that hers is the right one for me to build a positive long term doctor-patient relationship.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rachel Home is wonderful doctor! She is caring and takes her time to listen to me. Recommend highly!

Submitted March 3, 2012 | flag