Rate Dr. Kuen-Shii Tsay

Dr. Kuen-Shii Tsay's Ratings

I'd heard about Dr. Tsay for years, but was a little leery of the needles. After a serious medical diagnosis , I went to see Dr. Tsay to get his help strengthening my kidneys and my immune system. That was nearly 15 years ago. I went for a certain # of treatments and then I decided to go annually for a "tune up." I schedule that as close to my birthday as possible as a gift to myself. I have also seen Dr. Tsay as needed for arthritis. I'm healthy and grateful. For convenience, I have gone to 2 other acupuncturists - and was surprised how much more they charged and the experience was nothing compared to Dr. Tsay. I'm sticking with the best! Almost time for me to make my birthday appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][215567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr Tsay is the very best Doctor I have ever been fortunate enough to be treated by. He is kind, caring and the most knowledgeable I have ever met, and when I lived in the Boston area, helped me through some very difficult and challenging health issues. I have the highest regard for Dr Tsay, and would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][215566].votes_count ]]