You may also like

Rate Dr. Jesse Knight

Dr. Jesse Knight's Ratings

I saw him after having really severe sinus headaches. They said that some of my sinuses were inflamed and there was too small of drainage areas, so they performed a balloon sinuplasty and a turbinate reduction surgery. While the surgery went amazing well, I've been less than impressed by the care I was given after the surgery. I was passed off to his Certified Nurse Practitioner, Steve Lauer, who took two and half weeks to diagnose a staph infection in my nose, which by that point had gone blood-born. The antibiotics they put me on then caused a stomach infection. I requested to get in to see Dr. Knight again, only to be discouraged to see him and advised to continue to see Steve Lauer. If you're having any sort of problem, I suggest you go to Southwest Ear Nose and Throat. The care I've received there has been like night and day compared to the New Mexico Sinus Institute.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

He fixed my vertigo problem. I've been suffering for a while, and now I am not. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

He spent a lot of time to not tell me anything, and to tell me he couldn't help. He didn't know anyone to refer to me... Waste of time and money... Not to mention I went to my general care physician the same day who discovered my ear was infected... Why didn't he find that?!! He didn't even check! I've never left a doctors office sobbing before yesterday... And I will never be going back, I wouldn't send my worst enemy there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Very nice office staff and Dr. Knight was thorough and explained everything very clearly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][215638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

extremely easy to get an appt and spends plenty of time with you answering questions. reminds me of one of those old time doctors who would make house calls.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][215637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr Knight & his staff impressed us a great deal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][215636].votes_count ]]