Rate Dr. Jerrod C. Mitzel

Dr. Jerrod C. Mitzel's Ratings

This doctor is awful! He asked me if anyone in my family has ever dropped dead at any early age. REALLY?? What a cold way to ask a patient family history. NEVER seeing him again!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2012 | flag

I saw Dr. Mitzel once. He wouldn't give me the medicine that I usually get for panic attacks. He assured me Vistaril would relieve my anxiety and help me sleep. Changing to unknown meds was stressful first off but the reaction I had to the Visteril he prescribed was terrifying. My whole body shook uncontrollably for 3+ hours. It sent me into more panic attacks and my back into spasms. I didn't get any sleep either. He even had the evaluation report from my psychologist. When I called the office right away to tell him what I was going through he didn't even get on the phone with me. I will not ever be going back.

Submitted July 3, 2011 | flag