You may also like

Rate Dr. John J. Yu

Dr. John J. Yu's Ratings

Dr. Yu repaired my broken wrist. He explained everything to me about the surgery and after surgery. He placed a plate and screws in my wrist that are perfectly alined. I have a lot of confidence in him. He has extensive knowlege about joint surgery. A nice guy also. He offered to accept my insurance if I need further surgery. I originally had surgery following a visit to the emergency room. Glad Dr. Yu was there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Yu is okay but they charge for everything (even if the service is minimal). Worst of all, the staff are tained to not make it clear that Dr. Yu does NOT take BC/BS while only one other MD in the practice does. Definitely avoid Dr. Yu unless you have lots of extra money to spare and do not mind paying charges that are above the UCR rates.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Dr J Yu treated my daughter for a sports injury . He is extremely knowledgable, explained the injury , surgery, the options, risks and spent a lot of time with us . He was always available to answer questions. He worked closely with the pyhysical therapist for her post op care. I would recommend him and my daughter continues to be followed by him . He cares about his patients !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][215731].votes_count ]]