Rate Dr. Elena Frid

Dr. Elena Frid's Ratings

D. Frid is extremely knowledgeable and passionate doctor. She attended to all my issues and needs and answered all of my questions. She also obtained and consulted with my PCP regard my condition and explained in detail the recovery plan. Her staff is great as they assisted me with insurance pre-certification for my MRI. They followed up and made sure I get seen the same week. Highly recommend Dr. Frid to anyone who is looking for a thorough and bright doctor.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

I had an excellent experience from the first phone call to my appointment meeting with Dr. Frid. I felt so good about the time spent and confident that I will be helped by Dr. Frid. The staff is great and so the office. I recommend Dr. Frid very highly.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

Found Dr. Frid on google while searching for a neurologist on the UES. Her name came up, and after reading great reviews on zocdoc and google, making an appt was an easy decision. Scheduling staff was professional and didn't rush me like in other offices. They actually gave me a call few days after i have scheduled, because they found an earlier date for me. My appt with Dr. Frid was great. The appt lasted about an hour. Dr. Frid was patient, took lots of notes and asked a lot of questions. She took a neurological exam, reviewed my pr MRI results, and was very keen to my issues and concerns, which she thoroughly addressed at the end of the visit. Prior to leaving, Dr. Frid made sure I left with samples of prescribed medication, and her office staff made sure all of the needed tests (MRI, bloodwork) and prescriptions where authorized and approved prior to my testing. Dr. Frid is truly a unique neurologist. She is kind, compassionate, smart. I recommend her 100%

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

She didn't return my phone calls or follow up. Indifferent attitude towards patients and the office staff puts in minimal effort to help out.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Frid is top-notch in every category. She is highly intelligent; she patiently explains what you need to know about your condition; she performs tests in a considerate manner; you receive the highest quality medical expertise and attention possible. The office is immaculate; the staff are lovely; the waiting time was very short. I highly recommend Dr. Frid.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag

The office was clean and the wait time was not bad for NYC. I their location is good I thought considering their is an MRI office a few blocks away. All my appointments were punctual and Dr. Frid gave me the time I needed and their was not a sense that i was rushed out, like i have experienced before.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

Great Doctor , short waiting time , I with her for over 30 minutes addressed my concern.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

I have felt very uncomfortable about the professionally of her office. She and her staff have misshandled records said other patient names infront of me and has consistently messed up my scripts. She has also ordered what I consider to be unnecessary tests. I think this doctor has a lot of potential but she needs to learn how to run and office.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Frid is excellent. She is very well informed and communicates clearly and calmly with you as a patient. She spent a lot of time with me at my first visit and was very thorough. She listened and asked the right questions. She was not rushed or distracted as many NYC doctors are. I hughtly recommend her for any neurological concerns.

Submitted June 27, 2012 | flag

Dr.Frid, First came to see me at Lenox hill where I was being treated for a heart issue. I also presented a weekeness on my left side. I have been her patient for over 6 months and out of the 17 doctor"s that are treating my conditions from being 911 first responder she by far is number. She is not quick to throw out a diagnosis. She began a intensive physical therapy. Which has been on hold due to heart issues. I know she will get me the treatment i nedd to recover from musculoskeletal and my tramumatic injury. You could not find a more decated caring doctor to help you through these very difficult neurological disorders.

Submitted June 17, 2012 | flag