Dr. Anthony A. Caldamone

Grad. Year: 1975

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Anthony A. Caldamone has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Urologist-related: urinary tract, prostate, bladder, erectile dysfunction, kidney stone disease, male infertility, prostate cancer, urinary incontinence
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Anthony" to "Anthony A."
RID: 2588148
18/03/13 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor, good process. Was very good while checking out my son. I would recommend him.  Respond
RID: 1684074
11/01/12 5 5 5 5 My son was just 3 1/2 when I was told he needed surgery. I was a wreck. This office w wonderful. Dr Caldamone was unbelievable w my little guy. I could not have been happier w his treatment. My son is now 7 and has had no issues and no recollection of his surgery.

RID: 1146983
10/04/10 5 5 5 5 i love this guy , ive had so many kidney problems and he helped me
RID: 1108783
18/02/10 5 5 5 5 I agree wholeheartedly with all the previous posts. My son was treated by Dr. Caldamone when he was 12 -- he is now 29 and completely healthy. It is vital to trust your MD during such stressful periods.. He is an excellent doctor and I am so grateful that we found him.
RID: 219152
21/03/07 5 5 5 The Best doctor my daughter has seen; extremely knowledgeable, caring, and easy to reach. Has a tremendous staff around him, also very supportive and reachable.
RID: 56819
17/11/06 5 5 5 I am very pleased with Dr. Caldamone, we have seen him for the last 3 years and still are currently under his care. He is a fantastic doctor and relates well with the children to make them feel comfortable.
Insurance: Tricare