Rate Dr. GLEN A. LUTCHMAN

Dr. GLEN A. LUTCHMAN's Ratings

Had a very kind hearted stranger not suggested that I get a second opinion regarding my failing liver and kidneys, I would have died. Dr. Lutchman failed me completely. He had no compassion or interest in my condition and diverted our office discussions towards subjects that had no connection with my illness. He should not be allowed to "treat" patients. If you are in need of a liver or kidney transplant, get yourself to the California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco. The transplant team, headed by Dr. Robert Osorio, saved my life. I was literally on deaths door when I came under their care. Do not stay with Dr. Lutchman if you value your life!

Submitted June 29, 2013 | flag

This Doctor graduated from the west indies school of medicine in Jamaica This medical school is ranked at TWO THOUSAND TWENTY SIX IN THE WORLD - Feel free to look it up !( Not exactly the top 100 ) He went through an undergraduate course of 7 years Not the usual 8 as all doctors Graduating in the United States have to do. That being Said He can speak a few sentences in English but for a real conversation you will have to talk to the Nurse. he is very condescending and Sadistic and dose not like Questions as he feel,s this is 2nd Guessing him which he has a very bad and unreal complex over. ( I wonder why )he has several Quick course certificates from Stanford that with a poor medical foundation makes him Dangerous in my book as he is Totally full of Himself. and after going to another Doctor i see how much he didn't do and it,s criminal. Please take yourself or your Family member anywhere else, it wont matter who you get you will be in a much better place than you will if you go to him he is only Money motivated MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2013 | flag