Rate Dr. Ashu Verma

Dr. Ashu Verma's Ratings

Hands down the worst doctor Ive ever seen. So rude and disrespectful and would question me after answering her questions as if she didn't believe me. I had told her I have had a back surgery and she said " You really had back surgery? Your too young to have had that"..... By far the worst doctors experience, I should have walked out after hearing that comment or smack her. Will not ever return to her or a Scott & White ever again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr. Verma is awesome! She really listens to the symptoms you are experiencing and tries to help to make you feel better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2239782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Verma is the most impersonal and cold doctor i have ever seen she is very judgmental and rude in her questioning i don't understand how she is employed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][215981].votes_count ]]