Martin Knaus

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 29/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Martin Knaus has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers

Acupuncturist-related: pain relief, nausea, acupuncture
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2544468
29/01/13 5 4 5 5 Going in, I was skeptical. Coming out, I am amazed at how much this treatment helps. Martin is not only helpful, but he also is personable and quite funny at times. Thanks for the help - I will be recommending acupuncture to friends and acquaintances in the future.
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 1749991
16/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Knaus, is not only knowledgeable, but compassionate. I was impressed with his wealth of knowledge which he individualizes for every patient. I felt very comfortable and confident with every visit. He listens very carefully to his patients and acts accordingly. He is extremely good at his work, and helped me immensely. I almost cried after my first treatment. I never realized how much pain I was in, until I had NO PAIN at all! Thanks Dr. Knaus!  Respond
RID: 1667579
22/12/11 5 5 5 5 Thanks Martin for your acupuncture and help with my insurance case. I am very glad I found you. After having a course of physical therapy, my back injury was still not improving very much. The acupuncture and electical acupuncture was great and it worked much better than physical therapy. Wish I would have started acupuncture sooner! I am glad you were there to help me with my work injury, Thank You!
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 1331943
10/01/11 5 5 5 5 Martin was very helpful and he was confident and professional. He really helped me get out of my neck pain as I have some chronic neck issues after a major whiplash acident!! Thanks Martin!!
Insurance: Anthem