Rate Dr. BRAD W. JONES

Dr. BRAD W. JONES's Ratings

did a great job on my toe no pain well managed. good dr, which is hard to find these days

Submitted June 30, 2014 | flag

Doc Jones is AMAZING !! He really cares about his patients and their care. I would recommend him to everyone and I have. I have had 3 surgerys with Doc Jones and each time he was very caring, very good on pain management, just a great doctor and person who really cares, not just in it to get a paycheck!! His staff in Nixa is great!!

Submitted Dec. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr Jones was brilliant with pre-op and surgery. Did a fantastic job but was a little disappointed with post op. I was told at one point to come back to see him in 2 months as he was happy with how the feet looked but when I called the receptionist told me the time was outside of the post-op time period and I would probably have to pay. Disappointed but didnt argue. Just thought it was rather silly. That was the only thing that made me a little upset.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2012 | flag

Awesome Dr. Will answer any and all questions great surgeon little to no post op pain and was very good with controlling the pain I did have after the second surgery would recommend to anyone having any sort of foot issue!!!

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag