Rate Dr. Karl F. Disque

Dr. Karl F. Disque's Ratings

Honestly I've never had a better experience with a doctor more than I did with him. I was referred to him by a chiropractor who of course, literally did nothing for the pain in my neck. Dr Disque thoroughly went through my symptoms with me and what they meant. There's nothing better than a doctor who knows exactly what you have right away and has a game plan to fix it that actually works, which it did. My quality of life has really improved since I went to Advanced Spine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2240038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Karl Disque over the past 4 months, and he is an amazing physician. He has cured me of my pain and his bedside manner is impeccable. He is very knowledgeable and very nice and he really takes his time in patient care and education.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][105063].votes_count ]]