Dr. Yogesh V. Patel

Foreign Lang: Hindi

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 09/11/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Yogesh V. Patel has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Yogesh V. Patel
Anesthesiologist-related: pain relief for surgery, anesthesia
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4289085
23/01/14 5 5 5 5 I limped into Dr. Patel's office after a month and a half of back pain which had left me unable to sleep, walk, sit for only a limited time. I had already gone to the ER and limited relief from morphine plus laudanum. Even in my cranky mood, Dr. Patel was patient, calm, understanding and showed compassion. He explained a plan of care and prescribed me meds that focused more on calming me down in preparation for a series of 3 injections. Although I am aware that my back disc deterioration began 30 yrs ago and is degenerative, I was still pleased with the results of my care. Dr. Patel made it possible to regain quality of life.
RID: 3606972
15/11/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patel was very knowledgable and patient with me. He spent a lot of time with me during my visit and allowed me to ask many questions. He came highly recommended to me from a friend of mine and he exceeded my expectations. The office staff was friendly and timely. I am very happy I made the decision to go to Coastal Pain and Dr. Patel.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

17/07/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2649310

15/05/13 4 4 1 2 Have been injured for 28n years,seen an army of doctors of various specialties. That includes the best at UCSD and Scripps, the best neurologist from Sharp and this man was the worst experience of my life! He actually hurt me when he offered physical assistance and while relying on his strength he offered a 'limp' arm stating he wasn't about to hurt his back. Having been a physical trainer for over 30 years, a fact that saved my life in 1986 from a rollover MVA where I broke my neck in 7 places. He caused me to strain my neck, upper and lower back with one very un-compassionate gesture. This man is a pompous, privileged man and judgemental. When I told him I had been a trainer for over 30 plus years he proceeded to poke me in my now slightly overweight belly. Lost the ability to exercise 3 years ago, I am now 57. I'm sure if he likes you and are willing to take drugs or cut nerves he would be much more compassionate.
RID: 1668702
23/12/11 5 5 5 5 Quite Simply one of the brightest and best young pain Doctors in San Diego. I Started seeing him in 09 and have been very happy with his practice. Professional, understanding and effective are words I would use to describe him. Pain management is truly his calling and as a chronic pain patient with over 15 years of dealing with different doctors of varying skill, I can honestly reccomend him as the one to see.
* - Rating left by a registered user